❝ you okay ❞

it had been a couple of days since the comment chris made and she was still ignoring him, and he kept up his mean guy act.

the two of them were in the back helping nick when nick walked off to grab a new shirt considering he accidentally spilt some pop on the one he was wearing.

so both chris and lexi stood in silence it was awkward silence.

"so you're just going to keep ignoring me?" he asked glaring at her.

"you're acting like i did something wrong. it was you chris. not me." she said looking at him angrily.

"well i didn't either. i was just stating the truth. you say all you care about is the truth so you got a taste of your own medicine." chris said shrugging his shoulders.

"you're a real dick, christopher. i don't know what i did to deserve this but seriously it's getting to be annoying. so please just stop!" she shouted in a hush tone.

"yeah well—" he got cut off by madi walking in.

"come on guys." she said waving them out.

"i don't want to hear it." lexi stated walking away with madi.

chris stood there feelings lost in his mind. what the hell was wrong with him?! why was he being such a dick?

after the show had ended all of the friends got on the stage taking pictures on fans phones and receiving gifts.

"is it true chris and lexi hate each other?" a fan called out.

"yes." chris said at the same time lexi said, "no."

the fans started laughing and lexi laughed it off even though chris was serious. she was a bit embarrassed.

after the show lexi walked away from everyone and went outside for fresh air. she sat down on a curb. she heard the door open and someone sat down beside her.

"you okay?" a voice asked.

lexi looked up to see tril. "yeah, just stuffy in there you know?" she said a fake smile over her face.

"chris is being a ass huh?"

"yeah. i guess so."

𝄞 𓆩♡𓆪 🎧 ࿀࿁ ∗ ꒪ 𓂂ᣞ.

ִ we're crazy 𖥔 ˖ .