❝ oh shit, i like chris ❞

it had been two weeks since the incident they only had another two left on tour.

lexi had been really thinking about the whole situation between her and chris. she wanted to talk about it to someone so bad so she'd go to laura.

"hey, can we talk?" lexi asked walking up to laura during the show.

"yeah, of course. what's wrong?" laura asked back reading lexis face.

"there's this friend—" she soon got cut off.

"chris?" she asked raising her eyebrows at the girl knowingly.

"how'd you know?" lexi said in a hushed tone.

"i know everything." lexis eyes widened. "but continue."

and so she did, "he admitted he likes me and i told him i don't feel the same, although he's funny, nice, pretty attractive and caring—" and she once again got cut off.

"you like him, it's clear." laura said in a it's obvious look.

"what? no i don't!" lexi exclaimed, just to get another knowing look from laura, "oh shit, i like chris.." lexi trailed off looking away from laura in disbelief.

"yeah, we've all known this." laura said nodding at the girl with a chuckle. "but you might want to tell him soon before it's too late."

"what if he doesn't like me anymore?"

"i highly doubt that, he stares at you non stop, and plus if he didn't you guys would've been talking by now."

she was right.

𝄞 𓆩♡𓆪 🎧 ࿀࿁ ∗ ꒪ 𓂂ᣞ.

ִ we're crazy 𖥔 ˖ .