❝ i like you too ❞

"okay here goes nothing.." she paused one more time, "i'm sorry for what i said, and yes it took me time but i like you too, and i wish i knew sooner but i didn't because i'm an idiot and i know you probably don't like me anymore, which im totally fine with." she ranted quickly.

chris smiled at her softly, "say something?" she said quietly, "oh god you don't like me anymore im—" she got cut off by his lips touching hers. he pulled away, "oh how i never knew i needed that." she said softly before kissing him again.

"oh how i've known i needed that." chris said back which caused her to laugh at him softly.

"i'm sorry." lexi said back.

"don't be. im sorry. i shouldn't have sprung that on you." chris said back.

"finally." laura said coming around the corner. "before you ask, like i said im everywhere. but chris they need you on stage so let's go." he went to walk off, "wait." chris quickly stopped and turned around. "you got some lipgloss." laura motioned around his mouth.

chris tried to wipe it but it wasn't all off. "here." lexi said laughing and walking up to him and wiping it off, "there you're good to go."

he gave two thumbs up before running off of to the stage.

"i'm proud of you." laura said smiling at lexi. and that night was probably his happiest night since they had been on tour.

𝄞 𓆩♡𓆪 🎧 ࿀࿁ ∗ ꒪ 𓂂ᣞ.

ִ we're crazy 𖥔 ˖ .