❝ platonically ❞

while lexi was writing a voice interrupted her thoughts, "what're you doing?" chris asked sitting down by her.

"nothing." she said quickly closing her journal.

"writing about me?" he asked with a smirk.

"no christopher, i was writing about me." lexi stated smiling at him sarcastically.

"are you okay?" chris asked looking at her hands that were fidgeting.

"yeah why?" she asked back.

"you've just been off. what's up?" he asked yet again.

"nothing. i'm fine. seriously." she said unconvincingly. he stayed looking at the girl raising his eyebrows at her, "why do you care? you hate me." her eyes filled with curiosity.

"i don't actually hate you. truly i love you, platonically of course. but i do care about you." chris said looking at her with full care.

lexi swallowed and looked away from chris. "i'm fine." she said quietly. "i just need sleep." she said putting her journal back.

as lexi stood up chris grabbed her hand. she didn't pull it away. "i'm here if you need to talk." chris said with sympathy. her eyes interlocked to his.

"yeah." she said softly before pulling away and going to her bunk. chris watched her closely.

she's not okay. but he wasn't going to push her to tell him. but he truly did love her. platonically.

𝄞 𓆩♡𓆪 🎧 ࿀࿁ ∗ ꒪ 𓂂ᣞ.

ִ we're crazy 𖥔 ˖ .