Joe x Reki❤️💚

Little: Reki (3-4)

Caregiver: Joe

Fluff

Reki was in littlespace and his Daddy was currently looking after him. At the moment he is 3yrs old and he is playing with his action figures.

Joe was watching him from the kitchen making sure nothing happened whilst he was making their lunch.

"Daddy, 'm bowed"

"Well, lucky for you I just finished making lunch it is dino nuggies"

"Yay, I'm bewwy hungwy"

"Come on bunny let's eat"

They started eating their lunch peacefully and soon enough the food was all devoured. Joe and Reki went back to the living room and put on the tv, whilst Reki was occupied with the tv, Joe was thinking about whether or not he should put Reki down for a nap or not, you see Reki doesn't always need a nap but it may be required if Joe doesn't want a grumpy little by the end of the day.

Joe decided to observe Reki to see if there were any signs like yawning or a change in his attitude to see if he needed a nap.

"Daddy *yawns* I'm tiwed I haf nap pwease"

"Sure bubs lets go have a nap"

2hour time skip

Once the nap was over they were both wide awake and ready to continue their day.

"What do you wanna do bubs"

"I wanna dwaw pwease"

"Sure, let me just get the supplies and remember only draw on paper ok"

"Yes Daddy"

Time skip

After a while of drawing Reki started to get bored

"Daddy, I'm bowed now"

"Well what do you wanna do then"

"We go swim"

"Sure it is warm outside, get changed into your swim suit and I will get changed into mind and tell me if you need help"

"Yes daddy"

Yes Joe has his own pool

After they got changed they went outside to the pool and played until they got hungry in which they went back inside to get showers and to relax. Reki watched tv whilst his daddy made their dinner which was spaghetti and meatballs.

"Dinners ready"

"Okay"

They had a nice dinner, Joe fed Reki as he didn't want to give Reki another bath/shower, after they cleaned up the dishes, they then sat down and watched a movie.