❤️💙🖤Group Vacation part 3💖💚🧡

Continue from part 2

Third person PoV:

Everyone had settled in and looking at the time Cherry noticed that it was soon time for dinner, they had booked a reservation for 7:30 pm and it was now 7pm it was at a restaurant called The Tides.

They left the hotel and grabbed the rental cars and headed to the restaurant Cherry making sure that they had Langa's bag.

They arrived to the restaurant in the nick of time and they were taken to their table when they booked in, it had 5 chairs and 1 high chair for Langa, although Langa didn't seem content with sitting in the high chair and wanted to sit on his Dada's lap instead, so after a bit of whining and struggling, Langa was finally placed into the high chair which then caused an outcry from him, luckily Cherry had his paci with him or else he would be dealing with a tantrum.

They ordered drinks and food and it came out quite quickly, so they started to dig in, Cherry feeding both himself and Langa at the same time.

*time skip back to the hotel*

They had just arrived back to the hotel after having a nice dinner, Cherry gave Langa a bath in a separate bathroom, whilst Shadow and Joe decided that it would be best for Reki and Miya to bathe together in the other bathroom.

After Langa's bath, Cherry started to get Langa ready for bed he put a diaper on him and then put him in a two piece pyjama, shorts and a short sleeve pyjama top as it was hot and then started to prepare a bottle of milk for Langa.

Reki and Miya were done with their bath, Reki needed help with getting ready for bed whereas Miya just got himself ready without any help as he was older in headspace, Shadow went to get Reki's sippy cup with warm milk and a glass of milk with a lid for Miya, they were both in pyjama shorts and t-shirts however Reki was wearing a pull up underneath his pyjamas, Shadow came back with Miya and Reki's milk and gave it to them, they watched some tv before putting Miya and Reki to bed.

Once all the littles were asleep, the caregivers went and got ready for bed, Shadow had a shower and got ready for bed and read a book before going to sleep, whilst Cherry and Joe took a long bath together before going to bed.