🧡Shadow x Reki❤️x Miya

Little(s): Reki and Miya

Caregiver Shadow

Third person PoV:

To say Shadow was stressed was an understatement, he had two rambunctious littles who have very similar headspaces but different ages.

The older one was Reki, he was four in his littlespace, he was extremely mischievous, and tended to get into trouble a lot.

Miya was the younger one with the headspace of two, he always copied what his older brother did, and Reki did not mind it one bit, it always caused him to get into trouble as well.

Today was just a very stressful day already and it was only 8:30 in the morning and the two littles were already creating a mess, they have been since 6 in the morning, so Shadow was both stressed and tired.

He made them some breakfast, which was a mess, he then trued to give them a bath, that resulted in them trying to run away naked, he finally gave them a bath and once they were done, the littles ran off naked so now he was trying to catch the little devils.

The first one he managed to catch was Miya, he picked him up and took him to the littles bedroom and placed him in a playpen with some toys to keep him occupied. After giving Miya some toys he went to catch Reki, and after 20 minutes he managed to catch the little escape artist and took him to the littles room.

He got Reki dressed in a pair of boxers a white shirt with angry birds on and some red overalls, Shadow then went over to Miya and picked him up and placed him on the changing table, he placed a diaper on first, then a black snap crotch onesie with white stars and a pair of matching overalls and gave him a paci and a paci clip, after that he let them do whatever until they did something they shouldn't of or until lunchtime, he was hoping for the latter but he can't predict the future but he can try and prevent it so he gave them a warning to not do something they shouldn't or they would get punished.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating, I have lacked some inspiration and dealt with a bit of laziness also I have been on holiday