💖Cherry x Langa💙

Classification: Little, neutral or caregiver

Little: Langa

Caregiver: Cherry

Third person PoV:

Today Langa was having his classification to see whether he was a little, neutral or caregiver. He was hoping he would either be a neutral or caregiver, he didn't want to be a little, he didn't like the idea of being treated like a baby.

You get tested when you turn 17 as you are put on a waiting list then you get tested a few months after you turn 17.

Langa was in the testing room, he had just been asked a load of questions and was waiting for his results.

After an hour of waiting, the lady came back with the results.

"Good news, you are a little aged 0-2 and we have already found you a caregiver, his name is Karou but he goes by Cherry, he will be your new caregiver, I will go and contact him to pick you up"

Ohh Langa was not happy about this what so ever.

Cherry's PoV:

I got a phone call from the testing centre saying that they have found me a little, I immediately headed over to the testing centre to pick them up, I can't wait, I am really happy that I finally get a little.

I arrived at the centre and they took me to my little, they told me information on the walk to his room, I found out that his name is Langa, his little age is 0-2  and that was pretty much it. I walked in and saw him, he was wearing his normal clothes, I waled up to him and sat down next to him.

"Hello, I'm Cherry your new caregiver"

He just glared at me, I could tell that he seemed to be a little unhappy about his classification, however the tests are never wrong.

I stood up and picked him up, he shrieked at that action.

"We are going to go shopping for you and your room, we need to get you a few things to help you ease into littlespace better for you"

"P-put m-me d-down"

"Sorry little baby, no can do"

We headed to my car, it was a bit of a struggle getting there considering that he was fidgeting around, it was the same when getting him buckled into my car.

We drove to the littlespace store which wasn't that far from where I live of the classification centre. I picked him up and placed him into a trolley.

I started to walk around the first area I went to was the cribs.

"What's your favorite colour"

"Blue" he said in a quiet voice.

"I decided to get a white crib then, I did have a store clerk assistant who would help with all the furniture items. I then got a white changing table and a a changing mat with blue clouds for him, I then got some light blue paint for the room.

"What is your favourite season and activity?"

"Winter and snowboarding" he said in a low tone, so I got him some decoration related to winter and snowboarding for his room, I got a white rocking chair with blue cushions as well as blackout blue curtains and a blue fluffy carpet, as well as a playpen for him, a blue high chair and rocker for him, I also got a few other furniture like a bassinet for the living room, a blue and black stroller and a wolf carseat/ carrier for him.

After sorting most of the important essentials we then went on to clothes and baby essentials like diapers and bottles, I picked out a few different designed diapers for the day time which were a little thinner and thicker night time diapers with different designs, I then got a bunch of pacis and bottles for him, we then went to clothes, he did pick out the ones he liked as well as some swim wear and swim dialers, to which I found out that he cannot swim so I have to get him some floating devices and teach him how to swim.

We then headed over to the toy section, he picked out quite a few stuffies some related to snow, and he picked out a few toys he liked like rattles and barbie, we then went to get bedding and blankets and pillows as well as paci clips and a time out chair for him and some books, yeah he got a bookcase.

He pretty much had everything he needed, the big furniture was going to be delivered and it would take about two hours which was good as it meant I could start painting his room whilst Langa just watched tv.

After 2 and a half hours passed, the furniture was delivered and his room decoration was already finished, I called a friend over to help me assemble everything and soon Langa's room was completed with everything that he needed.

I decided to let Langa sleep in the guest bedroom for one night as it was a little late and it was best to start the littlespace process the next day.