💙❤️🖤Playdate💚💖💙

Littles: Langa (0-2), Reki (3-4), Miya (4-5)

Caregivers: Cherry, Joe, Shadow

Yum yums=pancakes

Langa may crossdress

Third person PoV:

The littles were extremely excited about the playdate, they wanted to meet up with each other now however they had to get ready first. They had been planning this playdate for a while now and today is the day they finally get to have it.

Cherry's PoV:

I woke up to Langa screaming my name "DADA" in excitement so I got up and went to his room and saw him standing up in his crib and making grabby hands towards me with a gigantic smile on his face.

"Is my little baby ready for today?"

"Ye dada"

"Well, firstly calm down we don want to wake the neighbours and secondly who's ready for some yummy breakfast?"

"I wan yum yums"

"Ok I will make you yum yums"

I lift Langa out of his crib and place him on my hip, I then take him downstairs and place him on the couch so he can watch some of his favourite cartoon whilst I make pancakes. I sit him down on the couch and I put on Spirit riding free, he absolutely loves that show along with a few others. I then leave him and head to the kitchen and start making pancakes.

After I finished making the pancakes I place them on the table and then head to the living room to get Langa. Once I placed Langa on my hip I walk back to the kitchen and place him in his high chair, place a bib around his neck and gave him his pancakes (which are chopped up in to smaller pieces) and his sippy cup with his favourite juice in (you juice whatever juice or beverage that it is).

Once we are finished with breakfast, I look over to Langa and smile fondly at him.

"Come on you messy baby, let's get you cleaned up, shall we"

I pick him up and head to the bathroom and start running a bath for him, I place his toys and some bubbles in then I grab his towel and place it on the side and then start to undress him. The bath is full so I put him in the bath and place his clothes in the washing basket to be cleaned later, I then end up having an eventful time cleaning him up as he is splashing water everywhere.

Once he is finished having his bath I wrap him in a fluffy towel and take him to his room and get him dressed for the day, first I put him in a diaper as Langa has no control over his bladder in littlespace, then I grab him a pair of shorts and a top as it is warm, I leave him to play with his toys as he his ready so I can get ready myself, once I finished changing I grabbed the diaper bag and packed it with extra diapers, wipes, bottles, sippy cups, pacis and a spare change of clothes for him if he wanna change into a skirt and a purple top to go with it as sometimes Langa likes dressing up in girl clothes.

Once I have finished packing I pick up Langa and we get ready to head to Joe's house as that is where the playdate is being hosted.

Shadow's PoV:

I woke up to Miya shaking me albeit very weakly, he was very excited for the playdate today. I got up and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and Miya.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Ummm, pop tarts pwease"

"Of course you can have pop tarts"

"Thank you"

"No problem"