💚Joe x Langa ft Cherry pt2💙

Little Langa

Caregiver Joe

Babysitter Cherry

Third person PoV:

Cherry arrived and Joe left for work, leaving Langa and Cherry to do something for the day.

Due to Langa's young headspace it was a bit hard to find things to do that didn't bring any harm to him, because Cherry knows that if something happened to Joe's little Langa, that Joe would have his head, so he tried to find things that would be fun but safe for Langa.

"Hello Langa😊"

"Unca 'ewwy (cherry)"

"What would you like to do today?"

"Pa'k (park)"

"Ok then, lets go to the park, I will pack a picnic and get everything ready then we can head to the park ok"

Langa nodded in response

"Ok little one you watch some tv whilst I get everything ready"

Cherry turned on bubble guppies on for Langa and then went to pack a diaper bag for Langa and pack a picnic.

Cherry got the stroller ready and placed it in the boot of his car, as well as the picnic basket which had a blanket in and Langa's diaper bag.

Joe had took out Langa's car seat from his car and placed it in the house just so they could use it if they were going out so Cherry placed Langa's carseat in the back and secured the seat.

After getting everything ready Cherry turned off the tv and grabbed Langa and placed him in his carseat and buckled him in, Cherry then went and sat in the drivers seat and then drove to the park.

Once they arrived to the park, Cherry grabbed Langa's stroller and set it up, Cherry figured he could let Langa walk so he just put the basket on the stroller and placed Langa's bag on the handle(s) of the stroller.

Cherry got Langa out of his carseat and they walked to a nice spot at the park near the play area, there weren't that many people at the park so it was safe and ok.

Cherry set up the picnic and watched Langa play in the sand box in the playground, it was common for littles to come to this specific playground, soon he saw Langa playing with another little who looked to be a little older in headspace. The other little's caregiver came over and started speaking to Cherry.

"Is that your little in blue, he is so cute" She cooed

"No, I'm just babysitting whilst his caregiver is working"

"Awwe well he is so adorable, my little girl is three in headspace"

"He he cute"

The conversed awhile until the woman's little came over.

"Mama"

"What is it dear?"

"Wanga is hurt, he feww"

Cherry immediately rushed to Langa who was crying, Langa had no wounds thankfully but he would probably have a little bruising.

He brought Langa back to the picnic blanket and invited the girl and her caregiver to join them for lunch.

It was 1:00 in the afternoon so Cherry and Langa headed back to Joe's to Langa's despise.

They headed back and waited an 45 minutes till Joe got home.