💙Renga❤️

Little: Reki (2-4)

Caregiver: Langa

Wow I'm doing caregiver Langa, that's new

No tw

Third person PoV:

Reki was stressed and not in the normal kind of stressed he was stressed stressed, you see there were tests currently going on at school and he had been studying all nighters so he could get good scores which is hard considering he hates studying and cannot pay attention at all in lessons so he was stressing really badly.

Langa had started to notice the toll it had taken on Reki, as well as his lack of regressing, his boyfriend hadn't regressed for twi months so yeah he was worried for his boyfriend.

Reki was going back to Langa's place to study with him and Langa planned to force Reki to slip, I know it is not ideal but Reki needs it and Langa was prepared to do whatever to see his baby boy stress free.

It was the end of the school day and Reki and Langa were heading to Langa's place. They arrived in the nick of time.

"Ok what will we be studying" Reki asked

"We are gonna relax before studying"

"Ok"

"How about we watch some tv"

"Ok"

Langa turned on the tv and put on a kids channel, Reki kinda questioned it but didn't bother asking.

Whilst watching the tv show Reki started to slip and Langa noticed it.

"Is my baby boy slipping?"

"Nu"

"I don't believe you"

"I not swipping"

"Sure"

After 15 minutes Reki had fully slipped and was hungry.

"Dada I wan snack"

"Ok but first let's get you into an age appropriate clothes, how old are you?"

Reki put up two fingers, Langa picked Reki up and took him to his room and started to change Reki, he placed a pull up on him then put him in a bear onesie and gave him a paci and attached a paci clip on the onesie.

Langa placed Reki on the couch and went to get him some snacks.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't updated recently things going on (nothing bad) and lack of ideas