💙Langa x Cherry &Joe💚💖

Little: Langa

Caregivers: Joe and Cherry

Third person PoV:

Today was going to be a day full of chaos the moment little Langa woke up.

The moment Langa did wake up chaos was ensuing, he woke up and started his daily morning of running around the house and playing very loudly (a few things being broken in the process) which ultimately woke up the caregivers.

Cherry was the first one to rush out of bed and to where Langa was making a ruckus, which was currently in the kitchen.

Cherry immediately grabbed Langa and took him straight to the bathroom, which was where he was going to get a bath, which as usual would an outcry of protest from said little.

Whilst Cherry went to clean the mischievous little, Joe went to clean the mess the said little made.

Cherry first started ti run a bath with cherry scented bubbles for Langa as well as grab some bath toys so the little's resistance is not as strong, to put it short to make it easier on Cherry.

Once the bath was full and at a good temperature Cherry started stripping Langa of his pyjamas and diaper and placed him in the bathtub with ease due to him being distracted immediately by the toys.

Washing Langa up was easy, cleaning up his mess though was very hard, Joe was tired after cleaning up after Langa, it was amazing how much mess a little could make just after waking up in the morning.

Langa was cleaned and dressed ready to ensue more chaos today, he went downstairs to the kitchen where his breakfast was waiting for him, his caregivers suspecting another mess coming along, decided to place a bib and some napkins on him and some wipes for when he was done, to avoid having to get him into some fresh clothes because oh my god he is a pain when getting dressed.

They made the right decision, therefore they were only limited into having to wipe his face and hands clean.

Langa went to the garden to play, Joe went back to sleep and Cherry looked over Langa in the garden.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna end this book, I don't have any motivation to do it as I have started college again, I am kinda busy with selling on vinted and depop and I am currently looking for a part time job, also I am going to focus on my other on going books a bit more.

I may have the odd update once in a while but this book will most likely be finished.