🧡Shadow x Langa💙

Little: Langa

Caregiver: Shadow

A lot of Angst at the start mostly

Third person PoV:

*past (kinda)*

Langa was on his way to the airport with his mum, they were going to Canada to visit his father, they were driving when a truck hit the car, the car ended up flying severely injuring Langa and his mum, they were both picked up in ambulances and rushed to the nearest hospital.

Due to the severe injuries they both had to recover for a long while.

His mother was temporarily paralysed from the neck down, Langa on the other hand was permanently paralysed from the neck down and had suffered from brain damage.

Now due to the fact that both sustained severe injuries to the body and minor brain injuries, it resulted in both of them having caregivers.

Now Langa's caregivers are Cherry and Joe, however when they are busy he has Shadow, his mother has one of her friends looking after her as she is unfit to look after Langa at the moment.

After a 3 weeks Langa was allowed to go home to stay with Joe and Cherry.

Before the incident Langa  had littlespace, he still does but is unable to control when he slips now.

*present*

Today he is being looked after by Shadow as Cherry and Joe are busy today, Reki and little Miya are also visiting today.

He has already been fed and dressed so there is no need to get him ready for the day.

At the moment Shadow is giving his attention on Langa and waiting for Reki and little Miya to come, he is trying to get Langa to interact with him in some way.

"Hey Langa, how are you?" Shadow says gently whilst caressing his hand.

"Do you want your paci? Or do you wanna watch some tv?"

Shadow places Langa's pacifier in his mouth and turns on the tv to a cartoon.

After an hour of watching tv, Shadow takes Langa for a change as he is stinky, once he is done changing his diaper, he goes back to the living room, just then he hears the doorbell ring and he goes to open the door.

They all play together making sure to be careful with Langa and also involving him in their games, it is lunch time and they all eat food, Langa being fed some pre made food from Joe.

Reki and Miya leave at around two o'clock in the afternoon leaving Shadow and Langa together.

Shadow puts Langa down for a nap, after changing Langa's diaper.

During Langa's nap, Cherry and Joe had arrived home, letting Shadow head back home.