💚Joe x Miya🖤

Little: Miya (0-5)

Caregiver: Joe

⚠️TW⚠️ Tantrums and angst

Third person PoV:

The morning Miya woke up screaming and throwing things Joe knew that today was going to be a bad day.

It first started off when Miya woke up, he was screaming and throwing his stuffies across his room, this woke up Joe, Joe immediately rushed to Miya's room thinking something was wrong, he asked Miya and Miya stopped throwing his stuffies and just glared at Joe.

"What's wrong Miya?"

"Nofing"

"Then why are you throwing your stuffies across the room?"

"Cos I want to"

"Well please stop screaming, and let's have some breakfast"

Joe went to pick Miya up however Miya just thrashed in his arms until he was free, then ran downstairs to the kitchen.

"MAKE ME PANCAKES"

"Say please and stop screaming"

"Pleaseeeee"

"Of course"

Now Joe can be a little bit of a pushover but only in the morning, other than that he is a strict caregiver although he is not as strict as Cherry, he feels very sorry for little Langa.

Joe made some pancakes for Miya and made himself some toast, he didn't really feel like having anything sweet this morning.

After their very eventful breakfast, Joe cleaned up and Miya went off to play, during Joe's cleaning time Miya had decided he wanted to draw, but he didn't want to colour in his colouring books nor did he want to draw on paper so he decided that the wall mand the floor was going to be his canvas, not a good idea.

When Joe finished doing the morning chores, he was beyond pissed when he saw the mess, he immediately instructed Miya to clean up the floor and the walls, Miya did so, then he sent Miya into time out for 15mins.

After time out Miya decided to watch some tv, Joe thinking that Miya had calmed down and was not making a ruckus, Joe decided to make the little a bath as the little was dirty, his peace didn't last long however when he went to get Miya for his bath who threw a tantrum and then when placed in the bath Miya decided to splash water everywhere, so it took longer for Joe to clean him, but he did it.

After the eventful bath time, they were both in clean clothes and Joe was now making lunch for himself and the little, mac and cheese for Miya and some soup for himself, of course lunch time didn't go quietly either as Miya threw a tantrum about wanting dino nuggets instead.

After the lunch time tantrum Miya was once again in time out for 15 mins, after his time out he made more of a ruckus for the next 2 hours and Joe was at his breaking point, he went over to Miya and gave him 10 spanks for his bad behaviour, the little had literally been in time out 3 times that day, and the day wasn't even over yet. In the end Miya was crying his little eyes out.

For the rest of the day Miya remained a good boy and didn't throw anymore tantrums and listened to his daddy.