💙❤️🖤Group vacation🧡💚💖

Littles: Langa (baby),Reki(2yrs),Miya(5yrs)

Caregivers:Cherry, Joe, Shadow

Involves cross dressing

In this littles are a common thing and no one judges them

Cherry's PoV:

It was early in the morning and I was packing mine and Langa's clothes when I heard the baby monitor going off.

I headed over to Langa's room to see him laying on his back in his crib babbling to himself, I walked over to his crib and started stroking his tummy, he looked up at me and gurgled making grabby hands.

"Is my baby boy a little baby today"

"*squeals*"

"I take that as a yes then, are you ready for our holiday"

"*squeals in babbles*"

"Hehe, ok then, let's get you ready then baby"

"*babbles in giggles*"

I pick him up from his crib and I place him on to the changing table, this causes him to squirm and wriggle around.

"Shh, shhh, it's okay baby, there's no need to cry"

I hand him his paci to keep him from crying.

I first place him in a diaper and then dressed him into his outfit

Once he was ready I took him to the bathroom and started to brush his teeth

After brushing his teeth I took him downstairs and placed him in to his high chair and started making him some oatmeal and a warm bottle of milk.

I finished making his breakfast and I start to feed him his food.

Once I finished feeding him I placed him in his special chair in the living room.

This⬆️

Once I placed him into it I went back to packing.

It took me about an hour to finally finish packing so I started to load the car.