Shadow x Miya 🖤🧡

Little: Miya (4-5)

Caregiver: Shadow

⚠️TW⚠️ Slight angst

Third person PoV:

Shadow and Miya were at the park, Miya was big so him and Shadow were practising some of their skateboarding tricks and strategies that they could use for the next race.

Miya was doing an ollie on his skateboard when he suddenly fell and scratched his knee on the hard floor.

At the sight of his blood, Miya ended up slipping into littlespace and started crying and screaming his eyes out has the scratch was a little big and it hurt a lot.

As soon as Shadow saw Miya fall off his board, he immediately went into caregiver mode and he went over to Miya, picked him up as well as there boards, headed to his car, placed Miya into his booster seat, placed the skateboards into the boot and grabbed Miya's emergency little bag which conveniently contained a first aid kit.

Shadow took out an antiseptic wipe and a big plaster and some cream, he first dabbed the wound with the antiseptic wipe, then put a little bit of cream on it and finally he place the plaster on to the wound.

Throughout the entire process, Miya was sobbing his little heart out, once it was over Shadow gave him a chocolate bar to help him feel better, he strapped the seatbelt over Miya, then he headed to the drivers seat and belted himself in then began to drive off back to his house.

*time skip*

Once they arrived home, Shadow took Miya from his booster seat and headed into the house, he placed Miya on to the couch and turned the tv on for him and put on his favourite cartoon, Shadow then headed off to make some lunch for them both it was dino nuggets and chips for Miya and a chicken sandwich for himself.

Once the food was ready they both then started to munch on their lunch, after lunch Shadow gave Miya some special ice cream to help Miya feel better, to which the ice cream did.

After eating Ice Cream Miya went to the toilet and then it was nap time as it was well deserved after the accident.

Whilst Miya was napping Shadow was sitting thinking about what to have for dinner tonight, he figured because Miya was such a strong and good boy for him when he was cleaning up his wound that they could have a McDonalds for dinner, so that was settled and he just relaxed watching tv until Miya woke up.