Shadow x Miya 🧡🖤

Little: Miya (4-5)

Caregiver: Shadow

⚠️TW⚠️Slight angst.

Third person PoV:

Shadow woke up to the sound of wails, he rushed over to Miya's room and say him sitting up with fat tears dribbling down his face.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I had nightmawe and I woke up with an accident"

"Oh baby I'm so sorry baby what was the nightmare about?"

"You weft me awll awone an' said you were never coming back" Miya wailed even more.

"Aww baby I won't ever leave you so don't ever think that again"

Shadow went over to Miya and hugged him.

"How about I run you a bath, whilst I go and put the bedding in the wash and then after the nice bath you can sleep in my bed tonight so you don't have anymore nightmares ok baby"

"Yes daddy"

Shadow went to the bathroom to start running a bath, he then took Miya ti the bathroom.

"Get yourself undressed and find the bath bomb scent that you want whilst I go and put your bedding in the wash and get you some clean pyjamas"

"Ok daddy"

Miya handed Shadow his dirty pyjamas over to him, Shadow left the bathroom after the bath was filled and Miya was in the bath to go and take down the dirty clothes and bedsheets and put them in the washing machine. He then started the washing machine and went back upstairs to clean the stain on Miya's mattress and to get a fresh set of bedding for the bed once the stain was gone and the mattress wasn't damp. He got some soap and water then a towel and placed it over the wet patch to let the towel absorb it, he then got a clean pair of pjs and a pull up (for precaution) for Miya and went back into the bathroom, once there he then helped Miya wash his body and hair and left him to play in the bath a little bit longer.

Shadow went back downstairs to check on the washing which was finished so he put it on the drying rack, he then went upstairs to check if the mattress was dry which it was so he took off the towel and threw it into the washing basket and remade the bed so it was fresh even though Miya wasn't going to be staying in it he wanted Miya to have a fresh bed for the next night, he then grabbed a towel for Miya and went back to the bathroom to get Miya out of the bath and dry him and dressed him in a fresh set of pjs and placed Miya on his bed, he drained the bath and joined Miya in bed.