💚Joe x Reki❤️

Little:Reki age 2

Caregiver: Joe

⚠️TW⚠️Illness

Third person PoV:

Today Reki woke up feeling icky, he felt really icky and he didn't like it, he also felt a slight bit weird younger than he normally is in his headspace, and he was just TIRED.

Joe was awake and was making breakfast it was eggs on toast with some hash browns, he decided to go and wake up Reki for breakfast as it was nearly ready  and it was also 10:00 in the morning so Reki had a lie in.

Joe headed up to Reki's room and entered it, he went up to Reki who had fallen back asleep to wake him up, Joe went to Reki and placed his hand on Reki's shoulder to shake him up gently he looked at his sleeping face and it looked red, Joe placed the back of his hand on Reki's forehead and immediately retracted it, Reki was boiling.

"Hey Reki, can you wake up for me please"

"Daddy" Reki whined out.

"I know baby, you aren't a 100% are you"

"Uhhhmmmm...... nu weawy"

"And a little younger than usual"

"Daaadddyyy"

"I know baby, your not very well, but I am gonna run a lukewarm bath for you to help bring down your temperature ok"

"*cries*"

Joe went to run a bath for Reki, once the bath was ready Joe went to get Reki, he undressed him and placed him in to the tub.

"Daddy it cowd"

"I know but we need to get your temperature down"

"*whines*"

"He he"

"Wat so funny I dying"

"You are just reminding me a bit of Langa at the moment"

"Yea he bewwy whiny"

"Ha ha ha"

Once the bath was over Joe took Reki out of the bath and decided to put Reki in a diaper as he felt it was needed seeing as Reki was ill and in a younger headspace etc, and in a two piece pajama set as he was still very warm.

He picked Reki up and placed him on to his hip and took him downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. Joe decided that instead of having the breakfast he made for both of them that he would have it and Reki would have some oatmeal as he is not sure on his stomach and how much Reki can intake.

Breakfast wasn't really all that eventful as Reki nearly threw up but he managed to keep it down, Joe headed to his cabinet and got some medicine for Reki.

Like the good boy he is Reki took the medicine, he just really wanted to get better, after he took the medicine they went to the living room to watch cartoons and they did until it was lunchtime.

Joe just made them both some soup plan tomato for Reki and tomato and basil (my fav soup) fir himself with some bread.

After lunch Reki was given some more medicine and they rested for about 15 mins before having a nap.

Reki had a nap for 2 and a half hours as he was just unwell, when he did wake up he was in need of a change so Joe came up and changed Reki and then took him downstairs where they watched even more tv until dinner which was more soup as that was really the only thing Reki could properly stomach.

They watched a movie and Joe gave Reki another lukewarm bath before bed.

Soon enough they were both fast asleep after their very tame day.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fun fact, when I'm sick like throwing up wise I cry and I'm in a lot of pain and that usually happens maybe once or twice a month and I get very happy when I mange to not get sick for a month, and when I'm sick I literally struggle to eat because I will throw up again and basically I have to wait 2hours before I can eat again and sometimes when I'm sick I will get a very bad migraine and on their own I get them like every week and if I get a migraine it can last for about a week and if I get a headache it will last for a few days so I get really happy when I don't get a migraine or a headache for a week.

Also sorry this is late