Joe x Reki 💚❤️

Little:Reki(3-4)

Caregiver: Joe

Third person PoV:

Reki was in the playroom playing and Joe was sat down a bit upset, reason being was because he wasn't getting any cuddles from his baby as he was in his playroom playing with his toys.

It was nearing lunchtime anyway so Joe went to Reki's playroom to ask what he would like for lunch.

"Hey Reki, I'm just about to make lunch for us, so what would you like to eat for lunch?"

"Uhhmmm, can I's has some mac n cheese pwease?"

"Yes but only if I get some cuddles from you, I haven't had any all day"

"I gis you cuddles bu' you make me wunch fiwst"

"Ok, I will go and make some food first, then after lunch we will have cuddles"

Joe went back downstairs and started getting lunch ready for him and Reki, meanwhile Reki was building a lego house that was very big.

Lunch was finally ready so Joe called Reki down for lunch.

Reki had his Mac and cheese whilst Joe had a simple chicken sandwich, which was all very yummy that it was eaten up in no time flat (it actually took half an hour) after they had eaten lunch, they went to the lounge (living room) and sat down and cuddled with each other by watching a movie which was monsters inc whilst letting their food digest.

After the movie Reki had fallen asleep which indicated that it was nap time so Joe took Reki to his room and woke him up just slightly so he could get him into some sleep appropriate clothes, Joe first pit a pull up on Reki, just as a precaution and so that theres no accidents and then put on a onesie

He then tucked him in to bed and let him have his nap, Joe went back downstairs and decided to clean the house up a little bit.