Chapter 4: Kekkei Genkai

-Year 19 A.5V (After the establishment of the 5 great shinobi villages)

A year had passed since Rasa transmigrated to this world and entered the academy.

He had left behind his doubts about whether everything he was living was some kind of very real dream.

In this year he became convinced that the whole situation he was going through was real and this was no longer an anime world, but it was his new reality and he had to get used to it or he would not survive long in this world of war and death.

He was now 7 years old as Rasa and he was in a state of stasis, since thanks to his efforts and achievements in this year, being the little genius of the village, ending up as the biggest referent of the academy, positioning himself as the strongest of the academy at a young age, earning much praise and respect from everyone.

He had finally managed to get the third Kazekage to call him to his building to give him the scrolls with the steps to follow to master the Kekkei Genkai of the magnet element with which he was born.

Few were born with this Kekkei Genkai in the village and even fewer were able to master it correctly.

The third Kazekage gave Rasa a big lecture and speech telling him that he had great expectations of him and that he hoped to see his future development.

Rasa didn't pay much attention to that, because what interested him were the scrolls he had been given about the use of the Kekkei Genkai which for him could become one of the most powerful of all.

'In the anime, the full potential of the Kekkei Genkai of the magnet element is not shown. But if I could control it and use both magnetism and electromagnetism it would be extremely powerful' thought Rasa with expectation.

That was how he started with the development of the Magnet element.

With the help of the scroll that explained in detail the basic concepts and the steps to follow to achieve the control and transformation of chakra into magnetic forces, Rasa found it extremely easy and quick to master.

Apparently converting his chakra into magnetic forces was something natural, he just followed the predetermined steps described in the scroll and this allowed him to modify his chakra with ease.

And the instant he did this he was surprised to feel the magnetic field of all the metals, it was almost as if he could command them what to do, just with a thought.

'This really is a pleasant surprise, if I remember correctly, there was no one who could move metal so easily, in fact, the third Kazekage only manipulates iron sand and can attract kunai and swords to a certain extent but then why do I feel like I can move metal with ease?' thought Rasa confused with what he was thinking.

But he instantly realized the reason why no one could move metals with ease.

'I see, so this is the reason why the third Kazekage only manipulated the iron sand and the attraction of kunais and swords without doing anything else that is very impressive' he said to himself as he understood the reason behind it.

Even though one feels that with the magnet element one can control all metals, it is not simple at all.

First of all, to manipulate any chakra more easily, Hand Seals are often used and with these Hand Seals, users can control their chakra with greater efficiency, allowing them to execute their techniques more effectively.

There are techniques that one can do with only one hand or even without doing Hand Seals.

But the complexity and difficulty of these increase, giving a low percentage of probability that one can do it.