Chapter 32: First Impression

"Yoko!" shouted one of Kiri's ninjas upon seeing his dead teammate.

"Stay alert Junko, don't lose your cool, we are under attack!" said his teammate,the only one in the group who had managed to dodge all the attacks.

"Damn it, show yourself a coward, fight head on!" Junko shouted again angrily.

"Opss, looks like I overdid it, I didn't think that would kill them, my bad" said Rasa calmly as she showed off in his Iwa ninja disguise in front of Kiri's two live ninjas.

Junko and his partner tensed up as they heard Rasa and both faced him as they glared at him angrily.

"Iwa... You..." Junko was about to say something but was cut off by his partner.

"Look man, we have nothing against you and besides we already lost the chance to qualify, we are not a problem, here, you can take our number" said the ninja throwing his team's number to Rasa.

"Oh, how nice of you" smiled Rasa grabbing the number and looking at it.

'Drat!, a 21..., no good to me' complained Rasa mentally.

"So... are we good?" asked the Kiri ninja again, while Junko was still glaring at him angrily.

"Sure buddy, just one more thing..." said Rasa making Kiri's ninja frown in doubt, but before he could react, Rasa quickly pulled out a scroll from which a large amount of Kunais came out which he threw at full speed with the help of his metal
manipulation against Junko.

Due to the short far out distance they now had, the Kunai pierced Junko without him being able to dodge or defend himself in time.

"Junko!" shouted the ninja as he watched his other teammate die.

"You!" ... Why, you already have our number and we are no longer a problem!" shouted the still alive ninja angrily, but he didn't move from his place, he was in a defensive position against Rasa knowing that a carelessness could kill him.

He couldn't understand how those Kunai took so much speed and lethality.

"Nothing personal my friend, but that partner of yours... Junko, he doesn't seem like the type to let these things go. You're different aren't you?" asked Rasa letting him know that if he wasn't, he too would end up like the other two.

The ninja gritted his teeth and clenched his hands angrily as he glared at Rasa with hatred, but didn't respond.

"Hmmmm, too bad, looks like you can't stay alive either" sighed Rasa as he shook his head and pulled out a scroll again with a large amount of Kunais which he began to throw at Kiri's ninja.

"Water Element: Water Bullets Jutsu" the ninja reacted in time and forming a quick seal he threw a large amount of water bullets that collided with the Kunai.

However, the Kunai went through the water and headed for Kiri's ninja.

"Water Element: Water Clone Jutsu" he stamped again causing a water clone to stand in front of him taking the Kunai's attack and he managed to escape.

'Damn, those Kunai weren't even deflected by my jutsu, it just slowed them down' thought the Kiri ninja.

Rasa on the other hand just looked bored at the whole situation, if he really wanted to he could manipulate the Kunai to deflect from the clone and directly attack the ninja killing him with ease, but that would give away his manipulation of the metal as
deflecting the Kunai at will was not normal, while giving them more speed and lethality was something possible.

"Well..., looks like you're a bit better than your teammates, too bad you'll soon end up just like them," Rasa said as he pulled out more scrolls but this time with all sorts of weapons shooting out at Kiri's ninja.