Chapter 5: Pakura

After a few months, the academy was about to start again this year.

Although Rasa already has more than enough level to be a graduated ninja, he doesn't plan to leave the academy until next year, as he wants to dedicate his time exclusively to research and practicing his Kekkei Genkai.

Today was already the beginning of the ninja academy again and Rasa as always was accompanied by Karura.

She used to pick him up every day at her own house to have breakfast and go to the academy together, which Rasa didn't particularly mind.

It was obvious how interested she was in him, the girl had even been learning to cook with him many dishes to make a breakfast he likes.

And since Rasa has some experience in the kitchen he was able to teach her a thing or two, but he didn't expect her to ask him to start making his breakfast.

Rasa had managed to recreate some of the typical/original foods of Earth and show them to the little girl who was delighted with these new and tasty meals.

Although Rasa thinks that her happiness was more about spending time with him than learning how to cook these meals, he wasn't going to think those things, they both won with this, he has someone to prepare breakfast for her every day and she learns some new food and also spends time with him.

When the two arrived at the academy they quickly looked for their classroom.

The moment they entered their classroom, Rasa again saw many 5-6 year kids who seemed to be starting their first year and the vast majority of them were looking at him.

This was nothing new for him since he has great recognition not only in the academy but in the village as a genius with a great future in the village and it is normal to meet these kinds of stares.

But what caught Rasa's attention were not these children, but a 6-year-old girl with long green hair, she wore it styled in such a way that it formed a ball on the top of her head, while two large orange-tipped locks marked the rest of her face, the girl had brown eyes that looked at him with a bit of intrigue, aggressiveness, and determination.

'Mmmmm If I remember correctly this girl must be Pakura, the ninja who was sent by Rasa or rather the fourth Kazekage(me now), on a mission to meet with Kirigakure as a messenger, but was betrayed by him and killed by an ambush of the Kirigakure ninja'

'A shame really, just because of fear and envy, he let such a talented ninja die, with great potential ahead of her, and needless to say, she was a very beautiful ninja when she grew up' thought Rasa as he watched her.

While Rasa was thinking about all this, he seemed to stare at the girl who was also watching him since he entered the classroom.

And for some reason, the girl began to give him an increasing cold and aggressive look.

Rasa was entertained by the girl's grumpy behavior so he decided to joke with her a bit and winked at her before turning around to take a seat and focus on the teacher who was entering the classroom.

This left Pakura embarrassed with a very red face, but this only increased the girl's irritation and now she was even more irritated with Rasa for the embarrassing wink he gave her.

During the class, everything was the same old process.

Nothing new for Rasa, it was all very basic and boring, but thanks to Karura by her side it was quite tolerable.

Now the two were quite close, to the point of joking and talking about many things, the girl was the closest thing to a friend he could say he had in this world now.

Talking to her was his way of relaxing from his day-to-day life and taking his mind off all the plans he had for the future.

As class ended, Rasa and Karura were about to leave, but someone stopped them.

It was the green-haired girl from before.

That's right, Pakura was standing in front of the two staring at Rasa.

"Welll.. hello my name is Karura, what is your name, and why are you stopping us?" asked Karura calmly with a kind smile on her face.

Karura was always very kind to everyone and since it was now a girl of just 6 years old in front of her, she saw her as a little sister.

"Hump I'm Pakura and I want a match with him" snorted the little Pakura in a tone of superiority and determination, pointing her finger at Rasa.

Rasa just smiled at the serious and funny expression the 6-year girl had, it was very cute and he couldn't help but laugh a bit under his breath.

While Karura was surprised by the girl's behavior.

"This..., Oh I get it, is Pakura no?, well, you know, there are many kids older than you who want to fight me, but I don't have time for just anyone, tell me why should I fight a 6-year-old girl who just started the academy?" Rasa asked the girl amused, he was still holding back his laughter at the girl's grumpy and cute little face.

What he said made Pakura think very seriously about it, since it was very likely to be true. Someone that is recognized by the whole academy and the village, must be very busy and she had never thought about it in that way.

Although this is not the case with Rasa as he is usually always at home on his own practicing or researching his magnet element.

And when he's not doing that he's usually with Karura.

So he easily avoids the weaklings that try to challenge him and only in the academy does he find himself in these situations and the few that do it end up too bad to try it again.

So they don't usually bother him.

But all this the little Pakura couldn't know, so Rasa figured he'd better make some profit whit this.

"So... What do I have to do to make you fight me?" Pakura asked with a serious and determined look on her face.

She was going to accomplish her goal of being the number 1 genius and heroine of the village at all costs and her first step to that was to defeat Rasa.

"Mmmmm, Wellllllll..., first of all, you have to reach the level of Genin in strength and then I will face you and the second thing is that the loser owes a favor to the winner, what do you think? Do you agree?" said Rasa with a smile his conditions and asked the little girl.

Pakura stood there thinking for a while with her head down, after a while she raised her head and looked determinedly at Rasa.

"I agree, but you must honor and accept my challenge after I have the strength of Genin," said the little girl.

Rasa looked at her amused and nodded quickly.

"Sure, but don't forget that the loser will owe the winner a favor."

"Hump I always keep my word," Pakura said confidently as she turned and left.

After that event, Rasa went about his daily life without any new disturbances.