Chapter 22: Unique Trick

Back to Custus and Gold's fight with Caratsu.

Rasa had again dodged one of Caratsu's attacks by quickly slipping away with his gold dust.

While Custus tried to hit the Bandit with a wind Jutsu, but he easily dodged it.

They had been doing this routine of, Attack, dodge, attack, dodge for a few minutes now.

The problem was that Rasa had already almost completely exhausted his chakra, he only had enough chakra to keep dodging a few more of Caratsu's attacks and nothing more, not even enough to make a decisive attack.

Rasa was frustrated, if he had more chakra he could defeat this chunin due to his natural advantage against ninjas using earth and wind jutsu, but now he could only dodge.

And Custus despite still having chakra to fight, was badly injured and her movements were getting slower and slower, preventing her from having a chance against the bandit.

They both knew they wouldn't last much longer against the bandit if things continued like this.

"Wind Release: Sand Bullet" Caratsu stamped his hands quickly directing his attack at Custus.

"Wind Release: Sandy Wind Blast" Custus open her giant fan then waved it and launched a strong blast to counter the fast-moving sand bullets.

But without giving her time, the bandit quickly sealed again:

"Earth Style: Sandy Earth Impact Jutsu."

Custus didn't have time to even counter the Jutsu nor did he have time to dodge, it was going to be a direct hit that would cause her major injuries.

Rasa tried to quickly move her gold dust to help her dodge the attack, but he didn't have enough chakra to be able to do this.

He thought about using his control on the metal to help her, but that would expose him and he had already told himself that he would keep it a secret unless it was a life or death situation.

Now it could become a life or death situation, but it didn't involve him, if Rasa wanted he could easily escape from the bandit.

Before Rasa could make up her mind, he saw his teammate quickly appear at Custus' side.

"Wind Release: Great Sand Dragon" Nomad suddenly appeared just when everyone thought the Jutsu was going to hit Custus.

Nomad transformed his Chakra into air causing it to take the form of a dragon, then it quickly slid across the sand and mixed with the surrounding sand to create a Sand Dragon that charged towards the earthen wall that the Caratsu bandit had made to attack Custus.

Nomad's jutsu hit the wall destroying it easily and then shot towards Caratsu at high speed.

Despite the dragon's speed, Caratsu managed to dodge the sand dragon as his previous attack had slowed it down.

But even so, the impact created by the sand dragon injured Caratsu.

"Wind Release: Sandy Wind Palm" Nomad jumped at the opportunity and threw a powerful blast of wind combined with sand at him.

"Earth Style: Earthen Punch Jutsu" Caratsu who saw that he couldn't dodge Nomad's attack in time, decided to use a Jutsu to mitigate the damage.

"Boom"

Nomad's Sandy Wind Palm impacted against Caratsu's Earth Punch.

After colliding Caratsu was ejected with great force but did not receive much damage.