Chapter 14: Mission

The next day Rasa's Anbu team gathered at the same meeting point Skull had set up earlier for training.

Everyone on the team had agreed to keep this place as the meeting point for now.

"Alright everyone, today is our first official mission and the Kazekage has ordered us to take on a small group of bandits who apparently have a rogue ninja from Suna as their leader" Canteen began by telling the group.

"What is the strength level of this rogue ninja and his followers" asked Custus to the captain.

"The information we have is that he is a ninja of Jonin rank, and the bandits are just civilians that this one taught ninja techniques to, but the information is from two months ago so there may be changes" Canteen replied calmly.

"Perfect, the only problem will be the Jonin and the captain is the only one who can deal with him, while the rest are just desert rats, it seems that I won't be able to have fun in this mission" complained Nomad.

"Idiot, think, if it's a ninja of Jonin rank that defected from the village, then he must have confidential information that the Kazekage doesn't want to be leaked and two months is a long time to do all sorts of things" reminded Custus with a deep frown at how unprofessional his teammate was.

"Custus is right, the objective of the mission is not only to take care of the rogue ninja and the Bandit group, but we must also find and eliminate all possible people involved with him and the information he has" nodded Canteen.

" In short, we will have to eliminate any possibility of knowledge of this ninja leaking out, either by eliminating bandits or civilians, won't we?" commented and asked Rasa.

"That's right and the longer we delay the more complications we will have. Alright, let's get going" said Canteen leading the team to the approximate location of the rogue Jonin and the bandits.

A group of four ninjas dressed in black clothes, sandy brown flak jackets with extended shoulders, gauze covering their heads, and a turban covering their faces, walked through the misty desert towards a village surrounding a small oasis.

The four of them entered the village without attracting the attention of the residents.

This small village was part of the Wind Country and their major source of livelihood was the natural oasis they had.

Many traveling merchants passed through this village every day as well as many others to stock up and then head to Sunagakure.

Canteen, as the captain, gave the order to Rasa and Nomad to stay hidden and on guard at all times.

While Custus was given the task of getting supplies for the team.

This is because Custus was the only one in the team willing to show her identity to the rest for the time being.

She was entrusted to merge with the villagers and get everything they needed while the rest of the team kept watching.

Custus changed her Anbu clothes and now wears civilian clothes, she wears her shorter black hair loose and a white scarf along with red clothes that highlight the curves of her body, revealing a beautiful feminine figure.

You could see at a glance that she was about 15 years old.

Due to being away from the multitude for several days searching for the Jonin and his group of bandits, after entering this small town and observing the noisy multitude, the four of the team felt a touch of necessity to finish this mission in order to stop wandering in the desolate desert.