Chapter 18: Peppers Bomb

Finally, Custus and Rasa went ahead and set the explosives around the Base, while Nomad waited for the moment to act.

In the dark night, the images of Rasa and Custus are just shadows in the darkness of the night moving around the Base.

Of course, no matter what kind of analysis Rasa did and how much preparation he had, the three were still a bit nervous since it was their first official mission on Anbu and after all, they didn't want to start with a failed mission.

Today would also be Rasa's first kill, which added to his nerves, the rest of the team being older than him had already been through their first kill, but he hadn't and as much as he had gotten used to this ninja world, he was still a little nervous about the idea of killing for the first time.

There were only a few moments left until the time given by the captain.

After a few minutes, Rasa looked at the sky and together with Custus began to act.

At this time, it is late at night, around four in the morning, when people are more sleepy and it is the best time to start an attack, that's why Captain Canteen chose this specific time.

Rasa and Custus began to quickly make hand seals.

"Final Detonation of Peppers Bomb," they both said in unison.

"BOOM!'

"Boom!"

Dozens of Explosive Tags placed in different sectors of the Base went up in flames.

A huge explosion sounded in the sky.

And that was the signal for Nomad to act.

"AHHHHHH!"

"Ahaaa!"

Moments after the explosion, loud screams could be heard from people in various sectors of the Base.

Many bandits rushed towards the various places where the explosions occurred.

There is a kind of madness in their eyes.

With an explosion on such a large scale, all the civilians in the Base should have been swallowed by the flames, as well as a good number of bandits.

Custus and Rasa, who had detonated the explosives, paused to watch the large explosion in the Base for a few seconds, then looked at each other and nodded suddenly to each other, and then split up and start running around the Base looking for possible survivors that they would have to eliminate.

On the other hand, Nomad suddenly appeared at the front of the Base.

"Hahaha! Finally, it's my turn to have some fun," Nomad said with amusement as he saw a large number of bandits running around the base and others approaching him.

"The enemy is attacking, there are enemies!" suddenly, a great alarm sounded in the Base.

The whole Base seemed to have suffered from the explosion, now lying in ruins.

"Wind Release: Sandstorm Jutsu!" said Nomad as he made seals with his hand.

Instantly a large gust of wind was created to which sand from the surrounding area adhered.

This gust of wind and sand began to spread throughout the base hitting the buildings and all the bandits running around the Base.

The force of this gust was such that it began to destroy the surface of the structures as well as obstructing the movement of the bandits who began to lose their balance and in some cases could not even see due to the deposit of sand in their eyes left by the gust.