Chapter 7: Third Kazekage

Now 9 years old, Rasa not only graduated from the academy and officially became a Genin.

He also managed to master his magnet element better and better and his results were quite extraordinary.

He can now control up to 77 kilos with effort and 50 kilos instantly.

But the extraordinary thing is that he finally achieved his greatest wish, which was to fly.

Although he cannot perform many attacks once he is flying, as he is almost at his weight limit when flying, this is still the perfect way to escape from any dangerous situation at all times.

Besides that for Rasa it felt great to be able to fly, so he was now very happy to achieve this.

Few ninjas could fly in Naruto's world, so it was a great advantage in any combat, although he had not yet mastered it enough to be able to use it in combat.

Rasa also increased the flexibility in the range of extraction of metal objects, but it was still difficult for him to take advantage of the metal materials that ninjas have to finish them off from a far outdistance without exposing himself to close combat, so if he were to use his magnet element to attack from a far outdistance, he would have to use his own metal reserves.

Among the many ninjas that were watching Rasa's confrontation with the Chunnin, there was one that stood out.

This ninja wore a piece of cloth resembling a turban to cover the lower half of his face, leaving only his eyes visible, he also wore gauze covering his head along with a sandy brown bulletproof vest with extended shoulders.

As soon as Rasa's confrontation was over, this turbaned ninja disappeared, and soon after he was already in the Kazekage's building.

Once he entered the Kazekage's office, the turbaned ninja knelt down in front of the Third Kazekage.

"Lord Kazekage!" the ninja greeted with a very respectful tone.

"Report" was all the Third Kazekage said without even glancing at the ninja kneeling in front of him, he continued to look at the papers on the table.

"Rasa officially became a Genin of Sunagakure by winning his match against the Chunnin assigned to him for the graduation exam and defeated him in just one minute" the ninja reported in a deep voice.

But even in this ninja one could tell that he was quite astonished by Rasa's quick victory.

This information seemed to catch the Third Kazekage's attention as well since he raised his head and gave a curious look to the ninja kneeling in front of him.

"Oh, so he defeated him in a minute, tell me Skull, how did that happen?, I'm pretty sure Rasa still doesn't have the level to defeat a Chunin so easily"

"Kazekage-sama, the Chunin allowed Rasa to attack first and he quickly used his mastery of gold dust to defeat him in one attack, then the chunin had no chance to escape."

"So that's how it was, he must have used all his chakra in a single attack that ensured victory, risky if there is another enemy, but being a single enemy it was the perfect opportunity" reflection the Third Kazekage.

"What do you think about his current strength and his mastery of the Kekkei Genkai Magnet?" asked the Kazekage.

"Well... in my opinion, Rasa could fight an ordinary Chunin and have some chance of winning, but against a more experienced elite Chunin he would have no chance of winning, he still needs training" assured Skull.