Chapter 8: Manipulation of metals

But what no one in Sunagakure knows is that Rasa not only successfully cultivated in the direction of the gold dust that everyone saw, but he also successfully cultivated in the iron sand, or rather, the manipulation of metals in general.

Which was extremely rare, as cultivating in only one direction was already extremely difficult for the few who had the Kekkei Genkai Magnet, so difficult that only Rasa and the Third Kazekage had succeeded.

This was also because those born with the Kekkei Genkai Magnet were very rare and in most cases were not even able to use it successfully.

The first to manage to master this Kekkei Genkai was the Third Kazekage, but even he was not able to use it properly since manipulating large metals would require knowledge of magnetic fields that he does not have.

But if it were not for the fact that the Third Kazekage studied Shukaku and managed to imitate his techniques, the Kekkei Genkai Magnet would likely be useless since controlling metal is simply impossible without knowing the basics of magnetism.

He only discovered a small part of the enormous potential that this Kekkei Genkai has and the truth is that all the Third Kazekage really managed to do was to combine sand and iron dust and thus create iron sand, this sand was manipulated through magnetic fields made with his chakra, allowing him to mimic the control over the sand as Shukaku.

And this was only achieved after several years of study on Shukaku, only then he could unite sand and iron dust to create iron sand to copy Shukaku's techniques to control the sand at will being able to use it defensive and offensively.

In short, the Third Kazekage only uses the Kekkei Genkai Magnet to convert his chakra into magnetic fields and thus use his chakra to mold the sand into weapons and also crush his opponents with it.

But the jutsus that were used by him based on the Iron Sand can only be used thanks to the fact that he has the Magnet Element that allows him to naturally convert his Chakras into magnetic fields, otherwise not knowing how a magnetic field works, it would be impossible for him to master this Kekkei Genkai.

Currently, Rasa is the only one to have successfully mastered more than one direction of cultivation in the Kekkei Genkai Magnet (Iron and Gold).

But Rasa did not plan to tell anyone about this.

Besides currently being able to master gold dust was more important than mastering iron sand for Sunagakure.

This is because everyone in the village can distinguish the value of iron and gold.

That is to say, a magnetic ninja mastering gold dust will bring a great growth point for the village hidden in the sand, just for this alone Rasa was already highly valued by everyone in the village.

"Not bad, to be able to master the magnetic gold dust escape at your age is enough to prove your talent!" nodded the third Kazekage satisfied.

"Well, it's all thanks to my innate ability to control Gold Dust, without the limits of the blood succession I have it wouldn't have been possible!" said Rasa modestly.

"It's part of your talent Rasa, don't take credit for it. I also heard that you defeated one of our Sunagakure Chunin in just one minute with the use of your Gold Dust, very impressive!"

"So it was sir, although the Chunin was overconfident and I just took advantage of the moment to use all my strength and defeat him in one move, if the situation had been different I don't think I could have defeated him without suffering lethal injuries" expressed Rasa telling the whole truth about the situation without bragging.