Chapter 21: Where is Nomad?

"Gold Dust Desert Hand," said Rasa creating hands made of gold dust that chased Shinto to grab or crush him.

Shinto quickly dodged all the attacks from the hands and then seal.

"Earth Style: Powerful Earth Dragon Jutsu," said Shinto and formed from his hands a big dragon made of earth that crashed against the gold dust hands, then this dragon rushed towards Rasa who easily dodged it.

The dragon did not hold out much longer and collapsed after impacting where Rasa had been.

But at least Shinto had stopped being defensive.

"Wind Release: Compressed Air Blast Jutsu" Shinto wasted no time and inhaled a large amount of air which he then fired at great power at Rasa.

Rasa quickly took out a scroll and summoned more gold dust, then joined it with the sand in the area and using a large amount of chakra said:

"Gold Dust Storm Devastation".

Instantly an immense amount of gold dust and sand rose up over Shinto swallowing him completely.

But to be sure Rasa decided to finish Shinto off once and for all, his chakra was already too low.

He had to end this now.

"Gold Dust Burial" Rasa reached out his hand and used the gold dust where Shinto was buried to enclose him inside a dome that looked like pure gold, then he closed his hand and crushed Shinto who was inside the dome.

When he dropped the gold dust again, the only thing that could be seen left from Shinto was a large amount of blood sliding down the gold dust and sand.

Rasa again felt a little strange killing someone, but at least now he seemed calmer and more confident, no longer so dazed after killing.

Seeing that his job was done Rasa went to help Custus, despite his chakra being almost drained he could still help with some or another thing.

...

...

"Wind Release: Jutsu Infernal Birds of the Desert" Custus launched with his giant fan several birds formed of wind that attacked Caratsu the bandit he was facing.

Caratsu quickly dodged all the birds without even being touched by one, it was clear that he had the advantage in this fight because of the state Custus was in and the state he was in.

Custus was barely standing, with several cuts and wounds on his body, while Caratsu had only scratches on his body.

"Earth Style: Earth Dragon Bullets Jutsu" the bandit immediately sealed and launched a large amount of bullets at Custus, she was exhausted but despite that she dodged Caratsu's attack.

And the bullets she couldn't dodge were destroyed with her fan.

"Earth Style: Earth Punch Jutsu" Caratsu didn't give Custus time to rest, as he quickly covered his hand with earth and launched himself into the attack.

Custus dodged blow after blow, but finally, Caratsu managed to hit her and forcefully throw her backward.

She quickly stood up and looked at him with defiant eyes.

Caratsu didn't bother to say anything and jumped back at her to hit her again.

"Wind Gold Dust Bullet Jutsu" Rasa was heard to say just as the bandit's blow was about to hit Custus' stomach.

A large amount of gold dust bullets pushed by the wind were directed to where Caratsu was.

Caratsu had no choice but to back up and dodge, unable to hit Custus again.