Chapter 1

Raising my three siblings since the age of 14 wasn't easy for me, hell it wasn't easy for me to raise a girl especially

"Fabiola Chen!" I yell from the stairs "Where have you been yesterday and with who?"

This girl going to be the downfall of this entire family.

"Don't scream it's only eight in the morning" axel says happily as he passes me.

Did you hear the sarcasm? Me neither

Raising three siblings to be exact wasn't easy for me. The one had dyslexia and calm while the other one was the opposite, don't let me start on my youngest sibling.

"Li mind your own business!" My 12-year-old sister yells back from her room.

Being a mafia leader and kind of a single dad is exhausting me till I die, I wish sometimes that I can sleep in peace once in my entire life.

But clearly Fabi and Axel doesn't care about me sleeping for once in peace.

My youngest sibling Fabiola was 12 year old, I wonder when she's going to hit puberty or she hit already. She likes to hang out with druggies but I swear I'm  so close to send her to China and never let her come back. I know my sister, she wants to have friends without being used.

My second sibling Xander was 14 year old, let's just say he was the calmest of us. From the young age he carried dyslexia to everywhere he went.

My third sibling Axel was 17 year old, the meanest child I've ever know but I know he hit the puberty or is going to leave it any time.

And then me the oldest child, what can I say about myself except I wanted to kill the people who murdered my parents and let it look like they hung their self.

I only heard the word 'the Italians know' before their death. So I assume they killed my parents, not assuming I know they killed them.

"I'm coming" Fabi says
"Finally" I sigh and go the kitchen and eat breakfast in peace.

After breakfast usually the kids would go to school and I to work but I decided that I wanted to make a visit to my dear friend.

"I heard you were the best in your year" I say

She looks at me as she was sitting on a sunny day at the park on the grass probably studying for her upcoming tests. She puts her hand on her face to cover up the sun.

"Yes, what do want Li?" She says.

I'm not going to lie she is a smart one. How far would she go to be smart?

I sit across of her taking my legs and crossing my legs. Her blonde hair fell to her shoulders, her laptop and paperwork were around her.

"I needed a psychologist" I say as she snorts a laugh. "You think I'm a therapist?" I nod

"I'm still in my second year"

"And I heard you're the best student in the psychology faculty"

I needed her attention nothing more.

"Okay, how can I help you?" She pushes her papers away, focusing her gaze on me.

Finally.

"I have this kind of problem of trusting people too fast" I say admiring her beauty.

She has a twin brother, two older brothers and two younger brothers and a younger girl sibling that was born a few months ago.

"Trust me, you shouldn't trust a single soul on this planet especially yourself because no matter what you would betray yourself."

I've found the spot

"So you mean don't get close to people?" I say as she nods.

"I mean have a few people in your life for an example your par-"

She had the audacity to mention my parents after they were the one that killed them.

"My parents are dead, if you didn't know" I say as her beautiful smile fade away.

"I'm sorry for your loss" she apologises

Maybe she wasn't aware that they were dead or she's faking it.

"So what I meant was have a few people in your life that you care for an example your siblings or girlfriend"

Of course I cared my siblings, they are the only people I have in my life and girlfriend nah time wasting.

She gathers all her stuff. "Do you want to talk about something or not?" I shake my head.

She takes a piece of paper and scrambles some numbers. "My number, if you want to talk again and don't be a creep by stalking me"

I take it and put it behind my phone case. "Thank you Ilana" she smiles and leaves me there.

I couldn't get attached to her after what her family did.

I see her approaching her friends Megan, Alana and Joris. Megan looked behind her and send me a weird look.

Yeah I knew everything about her from her family tree till her favourite color.

~~~~~~~~
"So how was school?" I ask as we were eating dinner.

Everyone was normal like we were for the past 6 years. Taking fully control over the mafia at the age of 17 wasn't easy, I was constantly at work or training.

Most of the time I had to bring my siblings with me to conferences abroad because I couldn't leave them here alone.

They are practically my children and my life.

"Kind of good" Axel says
"I have finally for mathematics an 85%" Fabiola says happily.

I give her high five. "That's my sister"

"And I-I got a 65 for English" Xander says since he was struggling with it. With my help he could go far.

I have no one else then them and I want to keep it like that after I kill Leonardo Alessi and the file I needed for the past 6 years..

__________

This story is on hold until the 22th of June due to finals