Chapter 3

"Now listen all of you three" My oldest brother says as he was the only one who stood up while me Xander, Axel and me were sitting on the couch

We were pissed at him for not letting us come to the annual ball. Thanks to Mona. Li's fuckbuddy.

Even if she didn't want it we weren't allowed at all especially me since I'm 12 but that's okay, who am I to judge my brother.

"Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone and Axel look after your siblings" Li says as he was spraying his nasty parfums.

"I'm just going to watch some Netflix and then sleep." I simply say and turn to see mona impatiently waiting for Li.

Li smiles at me. "That's my sister" he bends down and gives a kiss, I return the kiss.

"Come on we are going to be late" the red ginger bitch says. Li completely ignores her and turns to Xander.

Axel was texting probably with his friends about playing at his PS.

"We will revise tomorrow with your reading alright" Li ruffles Xander hair as he was smiling at him but Xander was just fiddling with his bracelet.

He looked for a second at Mona while Mona was tapping with her fingers on the doorknob. Clearly annoyed at us, but guess what no one liked her in this family including Li, he needs her just for business.

"You don't have to"

"Axel" Li says "Don't stay late up"
"Alright"

We wave him a good-bye "Don't forget to eat dinner" he says before opening the front door with that cunt following him.

I quickly check my phone if my friends texted me to hang out or not. luckily Tessa send just a message if I could hang-out which I responded with a yes. the next message was pretty shocked, she wanted weed for the rest of the group.

"Who are you texting?" Xander asked as he tried to look at my phone. He frowns as I hide my phone.

They didnt like my friends because they are junkies which is true but still they are my friends. LI told me so many times to ditch them for how they have an impact on my life.

"Tessa" I simply say and I get up from the couch "I'm going to my room please dont Dǎrǎo" (disturb)

"You could find better friends than them Fabi and you know that" Axel says as he gives me a smile.

I quickly go to my room and change my clothess too something better. I didn't bother to cover up my scar that was right under my right ear, the line mad me disgust for every reason. No one likes me for that scar and no boy bother to look at me.

I made sure to leave my phone and every jewellery behind, I wasn't that dumb to realise Li or Axel hid a piece of tracker in it.

I snuck into Li's room to take the weed I needed. I tiptoed carefully outside from the emergency exit we had for emergencies.