Chapter 9

I blink twice as I'm being torn out of the car while I tried to process what was happening, someone gave me a slight slap

"Ilana answer me!" I hear an angry voice

I see stars around me and people but I don't recognise them, I think? Right.

"Where did you bring her?" An older men said

When I was about to walk towards the door but got stumbled, I shouldn't drink that much. How does Li drink that more than five vodka glass.

"Where do you think you're going?" I realise it was Vincenzo that was talking to me.

I ruffle his hair. "I love you too brother but I'm going to bed." He takes my arm and forces me to look at him.

I wanted to sleep in my bed and drift into my sweet dreams but first I had to change into my pyjamas and wipe all of my make up.

"What's going on here?" I turn my head towards the door to see my lovely dad and mamma and Dina.

Wow.

"Papà!" I exclaim happy to see my father after a such a long day of work for him. I get out of the grip and try to run towards him but I directly fall onto my knees.

"Your daughter snuck out with someone and doesn't want to tell with who." Lorenzo says as he was the one took me away out of the car.

"Ilana" mom says looking at me as she was in her kimono as Dina was in papà's arms sleeping.

"Yes" I say annoyed as the alcohol was still hitting into my blood.

"Where were you?" Lorenzo asks to me as Milan stood next to him with a very serious and angry.

I didn't want to tell them that I was with Li an hour ago or else I would be grounded and him I don't know what will happen to him, but I assume that nothing will happen to him since he is a grown ass man.

"Where is your mother?" I don't know how but it slips out of my mouth. "Not here clearly"

Everyone gasps, mother was the loudest as Lorenzo stood there in quiet and shock about my statement.

"Ilana!" Mother yells at me as she looked at me in pure anger."I'm done with this shit!" Lorenzo says and leaves us in the porch.

I knew his mother was the first class whore escort in the country you could ever imagine,I only once saw her three times in my whole life.

Mother had it harder with her but made every time sure she was being put on her place.

"Be quiet please" I hear Charles yelling from his window. "It wasn't meant for you Kai, continue playing"

"Inside now!" Father said to me with an expression that I couldn't really understand.

"Why is it always me? Why can't I live a life without sneaking out and trying to hide who my boyfriend is? Why is it that I have so many fucking rules instead Enzo or Milan in general?" I tear up as I reach up for my bag in the car.