Chapter 16

"I hope that Alice and Stella won't be down about the death date of her parents today

"I hope that Alice and Stella won't be down about the death date of her parents today." I talk to Li as we woke up together. I take a shirt from the ground and slip it through my head.

Zia Elena died today a year ago and Zio Wilhelm nineteen years ago. It was a dark day for all of us and especially for the girls and Elizabeth after all she lost her brothers in a mafia war.

"They will be perfectly fine, Charles acted yesterday weird. It wasn't the usual Charles that I know." Li says from behind.

Yes it was true that he acted different but it was Charles that we were speaking about, he was either grumpy or normal. He was yesterday too sweet or nice to us.

"It's just Charles, don't worry. He's probably worried at Alice and Stella." I tell him as he got up and gives me a kiss on my shoulder.

I turn myself to him as I still sat on the bed. "I'm going to hop in the shower want to join?" He smiles at me answering my question.

"It has to be quick." He takes my neck from the back and smashes his lips on mine.

~~~~~
The both of us get ready and open the door as we step outside to see Alice ready for the day, my room was all in the back of the hall while hers was close to the stairs.

"Good morning" she says happily
"Good morning Baby" I  say as we approach her. It became for us especially the girls a habit to call baby.

"Good morning 领导人" li says grinning
(Leader)

"I'm still not a leader" she say as we go to the living room. "Not yet"

"Good morning everyone" Alice says as she gives a kiss on mother's cheek. "Good morning Baby" she says.

"Buongiorno, tutti." I hug her briefly before.I make my tour behind her to greet everyone.

"Good morning baby" Eliza says to all of us, Landon was sitting on her lap.

Luzia sits at her usual seat. "Good morning bebê" I sit on my chair as li takes a seat next to me on the long table that fits everyone

"GOOD MORNING MY FAMILY AND LI" Charles yells as the rest of the sentence was more like a murmur.

Li gasps "You told me I was you favorite person. Im so disappointed in you Charles Leonardo Alessi"

Charles rolls his eyes as he turns to us except he hides behind his arms.

"What is that behind you?" I ask as Charles grins and gets from his behind at least 6 cups of iced coffee.

"Oh.my.God" I get up and take it from him. I  hand it to then knowing he meant it for all of us.

"Grazie Charles"Stella says
"Obrigado" luzia smiles at Charles as Lorenzo rolls his eyes.

"Take notes Lorenzo, you can do better" luzia says to Lorenzo as he looks at her in disbelief. Isabelle gives her a high five.