The End

I ring the doorbell as I patiently wait for the maid to open it

I ring the doorbell as I patiently wait for the maid to open it. No one can know that I'm here and if they know mom is going kill me.

Today was the big day, my twin was going to get married and here I'm standing in front of the door of my sister's ex boyfriend house.

I snuck out while the whole house was getting ready and the decorations were set up in the garden and everything.

I know I shouldn't be here but this feeling I have and clearly my brothers as well but they didn't want to show or ruin the moment for George and Ilana.

With all due respect we all like George but it seemed weird to see our sister with someone after almost a decade.

"Good afternoon, is Mr. Chen available right now?" I ask the maid.

"He is in his office, but get inside while I get him." She opens the door wider for me to get inside.

She disappears into the hall as I stand there impatiently waiting for him to come.

"What do you want Enzo?" I hear Li, I turn around. "Hello to you to, Li."

"Talk before I leave." He looked worked up.
"You're going to ask forgiveness from my sister so she can start her new life." I tell him as he looked at me puzzled.

"Why would I ruin her moment on her big day?"

"Because I say so,If she forgives that means we can do as well but I can't promise that. Talk to her before it's late."

This dress is getting stuck into my skin, okay calm down Ilana it's your big day

This dress is getting stuck into my skin, okay calm down Ilana it's your big day. Nothing can go wrong even though I sent everyone away so I can get into my dress in peace.

That was a mistake off me because I need my mom right now to help me. Everything was ready for the big day, the decorations, the band that was playing outside in the garden.

My flower girl and boys were also ready, Dina and Bella were too shy and embarrassed to throw some flowers so Sofia took their place. Deniz and Landon was easy influenced after Sofia was in the plan, even though we had to teach them how to throw flowers on the ground and not on the faces of the guests.