Chapter 15

It was after the funeral that made me sick, it's just so fucking unbelievable that some of them were friends with Pierre and decided to come here and tell their condolences

But I'm surprised that they flown out to Italy just to attend the funeral and afterwards talk about it, how Leonardo careless was to get shot in the middle of the street without having a triple security.

They can go and suck their dick.

The past three days was for all of us, Lorenzo that didn't closed an eye this whole time while Dina didn't saw any difference.

She's too young to loose a parent but so was Li, he flew out with us as well for the first time my brothers didn't make a fuss about him being here.

Mom didn't say anything to anyone like, she was mute, what the fuck am I saying she lost her husband and other part. She acted weird for a few minutes yesterday after she talked with someone.

Lorenzo was doing all the work with Giovanni and the other Giovanni jr. Lorenzo never left the room, he had to become the don since dad was it. He was supposed to take over in a few months.

We buried him today and exact to be three hours ago, everyone was in the livingroom mourning and silently sitting, as I was in the kitchen watching the garden.

I loved Italy, we used to come here every single year during the summer and winter but now I don't want to come here.The castle was too big for us and we could get lost in it, I never realised it until now.

The castle that all of us were born including Alice. Zia Elena left today to go back to America, the girls and her husband didn't know that she was here.

The doorbell goes and I get up to see who it is even though a maid will do it. I walk towards the door that was at the beginning of the hall.

When I get closer and closer the maid opens the door.

"Good afternoon, I wanted to ask about Isabella or Lorenzo." The woman says as I recognise her immediately.

"Luzia." I say a bit shocked for her arrival, she was holding a plate in her hands. "Come inside." I welcome her as she takes a step inside.

"I made a basic cake, I - I know I made at the wrong time but I wanted to say my personal condolences and didn't want to come with an empty hand." She explains as she hands the cake to the maid.

I began to tear, she was too sweat to do this for us and coming personally even we saw each other in the church.

"That's too sweat, you didn't have to do." I press my hand together as I looked at her.

"If it's done you can leave." Lorenzo's voice came from behind me as I turned my head to him. He stood there with red eyes and dark circles around his eyes.

"Lorenzo don't be ridiculous." Mother says as she stood at the door of the living room with bright red eyes. "Luzia come inside, make yourself home." She waves at her to come.

She looks at Lorenzo a bit terrified before she began approach the living room.

"Gianna cut the cake and serve it." Mother adds as Gianna nods her head before turning on her heels and walks towards the kitchen.

"Be nice." I whisper yell at my brother by his harshness. He rolls his eyes, he comes to the living room as well with me.

"I wanted to say my condolences, Isabella. I'm sorry what had happened to your husband." Luzia says as she sat on the couch with a straight posture. I take seat on the opposite of her as she sat with a sad expression.

"I appreciate your condolences, it's a rough time but we will get through it." Mother takes hands in her as she looked deeply at her

"Ilana how are you doing?" She turns her head to me with a worried expression. "It's traumatic what had happened."

I swallow my saliva and smile at her sweetness, she could've have stayed at home but here she was here.

"I'm doing okay." The maid brings each of us a plate with cake. An hour later we said our goodbyes.

"If you need help please don't hesitate by calling me, I'm always here to help you." Luzia says as she was already outside, she places her hand on my mothers arm.

"Thank you luzia for the visit." Mother says as we all stood behind her. Enzo was still eating the leftover cake that I gave to him.

She closes the door as mother sighed pushing her back on the door.

"Milan and Enzo I want one of you to marry her some day." Mother says excitedly. For the first time in days she smiled.

"Mom." The both of them groans.
"I'm going to bed." I say to them as I made my way to the stairs ready to sleep even though it was still seven pm.

"Goodnight." All of them say but lorenzo pulls me into a hug. "It's going to be okay." He whispers