Chapter 13

"Dad come on we are going to be late!" I say to dad as he was still talking to Giovanni the father of Giovanni as in Lorenzo's best friend dad

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Dad come on we are going to be late!" I say to dad as he was still talking to Giovanni the father of Giovanni as in Lorenzo's best friend dad.

He was the consigliere of father that regularly visited us in the mansion but I didn't still understand why he was here almost every single day for the past two weeks.

"I'm coming Tesoro." Dad yells back from his home office. I stand there in the hallway ready to leave as my father had more important things to talk about.

I watch Charles coming downstairs with his earphones around his neck, he looks better when he's in a good mood.

"Where are you going all dressed up?" He comments on me as he points with his finger at my clothes.That's what I didn't like about him, his goddamn questions after my older brother he asks it aswell.

"To the club, do you want to come as well?" I tell as his face drops frantically.

"Mom, Ilana is going to the club" he yells "Again." He adds as he stomps away.

The door opens of the playroom and I see Milo running out of it with baby Dina in his hands. While Milo was sweating Dina was laughing with happiness. Before he can take a next move I stop him.

"Give me her." I stretch my arm to him, he looks behind him before handing her to me. My one year old sister looked sad after I took her.

"What's going on?" I ask him as I patted on Dina's back. "Nothing I was just training and Dina was the perfect weight since dad and mom doesn't allow me to go to the gym." He says as he put his hands on his knees getting out of breath.

"You're thirteen Milo, what are you doing in the gym and besides don't you go to soccer?" I ask him, he's going to soccer almost five times a week.

"Yes but still."
"Sono qui Tesoro" dad says walking out of his home office with Gio looking stressed with I don't him for it because if I had to deal with an entire mafia, I couldn't survive a day. (I'm here honey)

He takes Dina from me and gives a kiss on her tiny cheek as she throws her tiny arms around his neck. "Dada!" she screams into his ear.

"My precious daughter" he kisses her head as I take my phone to take a picture.

"Smile" I say them as Milo was jumping behind me for Dina to look into the camera.

"Milo did you take Dina again?" Lorenzo says coming out of the kitchen probably pissed at him.

"Yes." Milo says unbothered.
"Give me my little Tesoro." Lorenzo says stretching out his arms to take Dina.

Dad passes her down to him as he already half throws her in the air, she giggles hard at him as Lorenzo makes silly face's to her.

"Isa, we're leaving." Dad calls out to mom.
"Okay just wait!" She yells back.The kitchen door opens and she comes wiping off her hand on her apron.

She goes on her tiptoes and gives him a kiss, their love was something I wanted and of course li treated me wonderful.

Before I met you|| #2 Alessi seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें