Chapter 2

"Who was he?" Joris asks as we make our way to Starbucks

"Who was he?" Joris asks as we make our way to Starbucks. I hooked my arms around his and Alana's.

"One of my brothers friends" I shrug it off.

He didn't even know that I was in the mafia except Luna but we grew together up since the age of 5.

I didn't expect him coming here asking advice for about trusting people. I knew who he was since we saw each other at occasions but that was placed once in a few years, other then that we didn't had a proper conversation.

I feel bad for the fact that I iI didn't his parents died. No one tells me something about the underworld why should I expect it.

My father and Lorenzo tried everything to keep me away from it because something could happen to me and blah blah blah.

So instead of studying marketing I decided to study psychology because everyone in the family needs it.

My phone pings as we were turning the corner of the street.

Evil twin 🌶️:
Come straight home after classes, don't hang around.

Dad💋🍼:
If you want drink some coffee after your classes with your friends, you deserve it since the finals are upcoming and threat yourself with shopping. Have fun💋

I screenshot dads message and send it to Enzo quickly, showing him I have the permission to go out.

I'm 19 but I do everything with permission because one for my own safety and two I was the first daughter what did expect from 5 brothers and a father.

Mother allowed me at the age of 17 to sneak out in the middle of the night to party with my friends. She wanted me to have a normal life since I couldn't go party at that age.

My father would rather see the family burn then sending me to a party but with mother on my side he didn't had a change against her.

"Can I have a iced coffee with caramel and a chocolate brownie" I ask politely the cashier.

My favorite cashier.

"Of course, how are you Ilana?" Felix asks as he takes a brownie from the shelf.

"Good good trying to be okay" I smile at him as he makes my drink. "How are you?" I ask as I take out of my card.

"Doing my best, you know I need a therapist before I turn the age of 26" he laughs at me.

"I'm still at school till I'm 23 so no worries" I brush it off.

"So that will be £9,80" I pin my code and I thank him.

For the rest of the noon we went to the remaining classes and it went smoothly. I took most of my notes during the class so I could revise at home and then study during the finals.