Chapter 6.

How hard is it possible to convince your brothers and father to go for a walk with your little sister without a bodyguard?

"Mamma said yes why won't you understand that?" I say simply frustrated.

Me and Dina were ready to take a walk trough the park. I strapped her in her trolley with her bag since mother wanted to rest for a bit and it was a good opportunity for me to be active after a hardcore study session.

But then I bumped into Enzo and then he began asking questions where I was going with Dina.

I was ignoring him until dad came back home from work, his timing was perfect because I saw him this week hardly.

Lorenzo was trailing behind him with his phone between his shoulder and ear but when he saw me like that he ended his call straight away.

They kept asking where I was going and I explained over and over.

Milan came out off his room for the first time in god knowns when. He was studying more then me since he was almost in his last year in master.

They loaded me with tons of questions.

"Your mother isn't here so her permission won't affect the situation" padre says standing in front of the door.

I close my eyes for a moment.

"Oh yeah and does it affect it now Leonardo Alessi?" Mother appears.

Mother her opinion and what she always said was important and mattered for father.

She used only his full name whenever she disagreed with him or when she was angry at him. Like right now.

"Yes it does there are creeps out there that wants to harm or even rape my girls like they did to my little sweet Sofia a few weeks ago" father says a little frustrated.

My little favorite Sofia died a few weeks ago due to rape and violence against the little girl. I never cried in my life so hard for not being able there for her.

Kai is mess since the day he saw her lifeless body on the ground. He doesn't eat or drink anything anymore, he closes himself from everyone even Charles. That boy and Sofia deserved the world, the siblings who didn't had anyone except each other..

I sleep with her clothes by my side and smell her clothes to have a least memory off hers.

Her little smile brought joy to this house.

The tension between us became more serious as dad looked at mamma with a angry look as in mamma looked more serious. The boys were just standing there looking between them.

"Enough is enough, you said yourself that you wanted to give a life experience for Ilana like you give your sons so keep your mouth close Leonardo ." Mother says more angrily.

"What happened to Sofia is not good so shut up and I know there are creeps there, let live her life at some point in life she's going to meet a boy. What are you going to do then? Kill him and Lock her in her room for the rest off her life?" Mother adds