Chapter 8.

I adore bags

I adore bags.

I loved bags from Burberry to Hermès, in every way I loved them and no one can change my mind about it.

A salesmen comes inside the room from the backroom with two bags in his hands as a woman follows behind him with two bags as well in her hands, they lay the bags carefully on the counter.

"Sir we have a new collection in stock but we wanted to show it first to you." The salesman says.

Me and pappa look at the new collection and it looked so fabulous and I wanted to buy every single one of them but we were here for mamma since her birthday was tomorrow and dad being dad, he insisted to buy for her a Hermès this year instead of going abroad.

"Thank you" Pappa says and the salesman and woman go back to the backroom.
Four different kinds of colors.

"the blue matches with her eyes" dad says as he takes the cigar out and lids it. "Stubborn woman" He chuckles

the nuit blue birkin suited mother in her hands the other three was similiar to the other bags but they were blue indigo,blue izmir and royal blue. I would have chosen the nuit blue as well because the color meant something.

I linger my finger on the bag as my phone pings while I was inspecting the bag, pappa looks at me in question.

li.

Mr. Grumpy I don't want to talk 😶

Sunshine
Sunshine
Ilana

Mr. Grumpy I don't want to talk
How can I help you today?

By showing up at eight o'clock at the Dukes Bar, and wanna drink something with me?

So you are basically asking me out?

yes and i expect you to be there :)

and what if I was going out
with someone else?

no you are not or you can't see my siblings anymore

fine.

I type the last message and bring the glass of champagne to my lips before I take a sip of it while I am still focused on my phone.

Li chen asking me out on a date but doesn't want to admit it? I love it.

And besides Elite Lounge was the place where you wanted to meet your sugar daddy. And would I go there to find one? Yes Yes and Yes but my brothers and dad would lock in my room so i wont sneak out and my sugar daddy.

"I assume it's your boyfriend" dad says suddenly and my heart stops

li wasnt my boyfriend

I look up from my phone to him and see him grinning at him " What no it's Joris and Megan"