Chapter 17

(A.n. It was around the time when Sofia was two years old)

 It was around the time when Sofia was two years old)

3 years later

Positive

I drop the test put out of my hand and cover my mouth with my hand out of pure shock. I didn't see this coming considering I was on the pill and him using a condom almost every single time.

I wasn't even living with Li at this stage but I was the most of time staying at his. Calm down Ilana, at least you're not going to be a teen mom.

I should tell this to Li in person not over the phone, good thing that I stayed today at home instead of his.

Me: do you know where Li is?
Fabi: he just left for work after yelling at us for being reckless, can you give him a speech.
Me: thanks and yes I will, don't worry :)

They grew up so fast that fabi already turned already twenty one she was just twelve yesterday.

I put the test in my bag so I can show it to him , I'll tell the rest of the family later on the day when it's confirmed.

I make my way to the front door as I see Milo and Stella coming downstairs in their spirit, ready to go to school.

I open the door for them "Bye Ilana." Stella says as she gave a kiss on my cheek. "Have fun at school." I tell them as Milo looked with disgust.

I close the door behind me and drive towards my gynecologist to confirm it one hundred percent.

"You're about 5 weeks pregnant into your pregnancy." She says as she was rolling the machine on my stomach. She points towards the screen as I saw a little corn on it, that was our baby girl or boy.

"the first twelve weeks are the most difficult for the mother and the baby, there are a lot risks so you have to watch out." she cleans up the gel from my stomach as I laid still in shock, me having a baby with Li.

That meant I had to move out, no no no first I need to tell my family and Li an then the rest will come step by step.

for the past eight years we never had a converstation about having baby so I still don't know how he will react when I tell him.

I exit the center and dial Li's number after the second ring he answers.

"Sunshine" he greets me

"Hey baby are you at the office?" I ask him as I start the engine. "Yes i'm, I'm ordering Chinese?"

I smile as he automatticly knew that I was coming. "See you in a bit" I give a kiss before I hang up. The feeling was overwhelming, the fact that Landon and Deniz are going to have a cousin.

"Good afternoon ms. Alessi. Mr. Chen is in his office waiting for you." The receptionist says and I nod at her. My heels click into the floor as I held my purse with dear life.