Chapter 4

Here I was spilling all the tea to Alana, what happened at the gala

Here I was spilling all the tea to Alana, what happened at the gala. At first I was enjoying the night with Lorenzo as my date, it was fun until someone called Li messaged me saying I was beautiful, but then when I wanted to look at him. He was kissing already someone else while he was looking at me.

At that point I wanted to take his head in my hand and smash it against the wall because he deserved it.

"What a douchebag" Alana says pretty shocked as we were walking towards our class.

"And then when I was outside to have smoke for the stress, he insulted me basically" I add up.

I smoked whenever I felt stressed or felt crap like two days ago, but then I felt a hint of jealousy. Why? I don't know.

Afterwards I went inside and let the night continue because nothing could stay in my way for what he said to me.

At some point I wanted to go home and watch Netflix.

"Oh but I'm going to kill him for that fucking bitch" she says as I open the door of the classroom. We go to our usually seat which was in the middle of the room.

"Okay class listen up" the professor says as he begin to scribble a few words on the screen.

Joris joined us after 10 minutes into the class with messy hair. Clearly he had other plans with someone.

Class went smoothly since it was behavioural psychology and it was my favourite subject of all the subjects I have.

We decided to grab drinks at our bar on the corner of the university since I had to wait for Milan to finish his own classes. I was lazy to go by my own and besides I have a brother who can drive my everywhere.

Alana and Joris were talking while I went up to the bar to order. It wasn't busy maybe because it was a Monday afternoon by the end of the week was it packed up with students, now that the finals are coming up was it almost empty.

"Can I have two beers and a sparkling water." I ask the bartender as I dig into my purse to find my wallet. "Fuck"

I look at the bartender as he places the cups on the counter, i turn my gaze to my friends. I didn't want them to pay, fuck someone stole it.

i give him sheepish smile. "You can pay me otherwise"

"Excuse me" I look at him

what the fuck. Is he fucking serious to me.

"I finish my shift around two o'clock so I can wai-" he was smirking at me

"I'm sorry that I'm late babe, my meeting was delayed" that familiar voice that I hate with my guts.

I turn my head and see in front of me the cunt face Li. He smiles at me but when he looks to the bartender, his jaw instantly clenches.

Li quickly gives a kiss on my cheek.