Chapter 5.

It's been three weeks since we came back from China and three weeks since I saw Ilana except I heard her voice when I asked her something, I thought maybe this get away would be good for us to get over our little tantrum

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It's been three weeks since we came back from China and three weeks since I saw Ilana except I heard her voice when I asked her something, I thought maybe this get away would be good for us to get over our little tantrum.

But gosh I was wrong, everything was worse. No one dared to say anything to me then no or yes, but I admit I was the one that made such a mistake for yelling at them for something they didn't cause except Fab for sneaking out.

I didn't give her phone back to her because of the mistake she made, at least now she could focus more for her school then her phone.

Xander was scared to talk to me after I yelled at him. I agree that I was wrong for yelling at him for having issues for reading and talking, I did talk with his therapist about his speech talking it didn't progress since last month.

Fabiola was for the past weeks quiet and was close to sent to therapy or rehab after she smoked weed and I as a brother was concerned about her health, if she was going to get attached or not.

Axel was something else he was parenting them instead of me.

I think I'm going into the therapy too or a psychiatry because I need it the most at off everyone. Luckily I had already one. Ilana.

The woman whom had for everything an answer. Her smile was everything was kind of a smile that shined and made you smile if it made sense.

If our family didn't have a history, I would've been on my knees for her.

The children were back at school until a certain hour so that meant work until I had to pick them up from school.

But for now I had to have my head for work since I was gone for a week and I had a lot to catch up.

I had this morning meetings after meeting, I didn't miss this feeling when u was away. I should really have talk with Ilana about something because I liked it to talk with her.

I push my gelled hair away from my forehead and sigh in frustration. I have to make this before they turn it down, this deal was important to me.

One of the reasons I picked my siblings everyday from school and their safety was a priority for me and they didn't had to knew about how strict their safety was at this moment even Axel didn't know.

My phone begins to ring out of nowhere, I look at my phone before I turn my phone to see who it was.

Meadows Charter school.

I accept the call and bring my phone instantly to my ear. Something bad happens to one of my siblings and I know it so fucking good. I should really go to therapist.

"Hello?" I say simply as I get up ready to go to school and see if everything is okay with my sibling.

"Hello mr Chen you're speaking with the principal. There was slight incident at our school which involved Axel and Xander fighting with other students. It's the best if you came to the school right now."

Before I met you|| #2 Alessi seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें