Chapter 12

"Happy birthday Sis!" Milo and Charles storms inside my room as I looked from my phone smiling at them while they had a birthday cake in their hands with my and Enzo's head on it

"buon compleanno a te!" They sang as my other brothers and father came into my room singing as well. I got out off my bed and hug them as they returned.

"Excuse me but it's my birthday as well." Enzo feels a bit offended as we all laughed.

We stand in front of the cake as mother comes running inside of my room with a camera in her hand.

"basta aspettare la foto!" She exclaims happily as I and Enzo got ready for the picture. Charles hands me the cake as I held it up with my face ready to blow the candles. (just wait for the photo)

"Bene." She says as my brothers and father stood behind her as she was ready to take the annual picture so she can print it and glue it in our birthday book.

It's tradition since Lorenzo's first birthday.

"Make a wish!" She says.
"Enzo wants to be the president of Italy!" Milan makes the wish for Vincenzo.Reminding us about the wish Enzo made two years ago for his birthday.

"Mamma!" Enzo says feeling offended but we all laugh. It haunted him since that day almost every single day.

"Milan don't make that joke anymore about your brother." Mother laughs as we burst into laughter again. "Just laugh you two." She adds.

I bring my face a bit closer to the cake as he smiled to the camera. The flash goes and we blow the candles.

I feel old.

Enzo takes a fork out of his pocket and begins to dig into the cake without a shame. His blonde hair falls on his forehead as his gold brown eyes shined through the sunlight.

"Enzo!" Mother yells at him. "Bring the cake downstairs so I can cut it but don't pull some fork out of your pocket." She adds.

Dad hugs her from behind as his hands wraps her stomach. "I can buy you thousands of forks if you want, mi amore." He says as he kisses her hard on the cheek. That was some kind of love I wanted to experience in life.

"Leo." She says in awe as she turns her around as she wrapped her arms his neck followed by him kissing on the lips.

"Okay kids leave mommy and daddy alone for a minute." Lorenzo pushes us out of the room as my parents were laughing behind us.

We eat our breakfast as in a whole family including Kai as he joined us a bit later. Friends wishing me the best birthday and ready to party tonight in the club for my and Enzo's birthday.