Uninvited & Invalid

Sliding into his graphite Kiton cashmere suit, Jungkook buttoned up the jacket. He picked up one of his Rolex wrist watches that went well with the look he was going for and that was to announce his arrival in the underworld. The bigwigs or rather the has-beens of the organized crime were in a dire need to be jolted out of their delusional notions of being relevant.

How could they be?

Not when Jeon Jungkook, a young, self-made mafia leader was now ready to take what he knows he deserves - the position at the top with the world at his feet.

---

He achieved everything on his own. Everything.

Jungkook started at a tender age of eleven, not by his choosing. The choice was made for the lad when his drug addict mother decided that an orgasm and 15 grams of meth was worth more than her son's future.

He searched every dark alley in the underbelly of his neighborhood to look for his mother, only to find her moaning and wimping for a strange man to finish her off, to make her cum. Jungkook could not move his feet as he watched her push herself into the man wanting his cock to penetrate deeper chasing her orgasm. She was lying on bags of trash as the man kept thrusting into her. He watched her face closely. Smirking, licking her lips, eyes rolled back in her sinful, ugly pleasure. She brought her finger to her throbbing clit and began rubbing it to accentuate her high. And as if the sight of his mother, the woman who birthed him, getting fucked was not enough; a second man - shorter and bulkier than the one fucking her - was forcing his dick inside her mouth which she willingly took in. 

Jungkook stood there in sheer shock and disgust, almost unable to comprehend what he was witnessing but one thing he was certain about was that it was foul. Ugly. 

When his mother snapped out of her orgasmic trip, the men zipped up and were all set to make their way out of the dark alley. As she pulled her dress down she called out to them:

The Mother: How about a hit?

The Man: What will you pay that with?

The Mother: I could suck you dry?

The Shortie: Oh, look! We got company!

The Man: What you doin' boy? Scram?

The Mother: Jungkook? Is that you?

The Man: Aah, so he's your pawn?

The Mother: Ignore him! Say, about that hit?

The Man: You got nothin' to pay up for it-

The Mother: How about an anal? You'd like it. I know I'd like it. 

The Man: Bet it's pretty stretched out! Where would be the fun in that?

The Shortie: I could fuck your ass!

The Mother: Just give me a hit, man! Tell me what will it be? I like anything sex! (Smirks)

The Man looks at Jungkook, eyes him up and down from his head to toe. The boy stood there petrified by the man scanning him as if he was weighing him out.

The Man: How about him?

The Mother: You want to fuck him? It'll be double the hit then!

Jungkook did not understand what his mother meant but he knew it in his gut even at eleven, that she was okay with putting him up for sale. Like he was nothing. Like he meant nothing to her. The man simply walked up to him, grabbed his chin and leaned in a bit to have a closer look at his innocent face which had fear written all over it.