The Daughter

The Baccarat glass shattered into countless pieces upon impact with the wall. The scattered shards of the expensive glassware reflected his bruised ego. Jungkook was infuriated beyond comprehension. Completely disregarding how he kept on convincing Namjoon that he wasn't bothered but with every mile inching closer to his residence, his composure began thinning until it eventually dissipated. He managed to dash his way to his personal bar in his home office with Namjoon and Max closely following behind him.

Max soon rolled up his sleeves and began gathering the pieces before anyone would hurt themselves stepping on it. Especially, Haru. Jungkook's home staff's junior help. He had a thing for her, which he would never dare be known to her let alone anyone else - namely, Namjoon. The man was too perceptive for his own good. In fact anyone's good.

Meanwhile, Namjoon just kept a safe distance from a heaving Jungkook who then punched the wall. 

Max: I thought you were okay back there?

Namjoon: Clearly, he's not.

Jungkook: What the fuck?

Namjoon: I haven't ruled out impaling them yet.

Max: Let's. It's been days.

Jungkook: Tell me about the daughter.

Namjoon: Min Areum, 24, just finished her interior design masters from SNU. Likes attention, your typical rich daddy's little girl.

Max: Sounds perfect.

Jungkook: Sounds easy. What's the catch?
Namjoon's: She's as cunning as her father.

Jungkook: At least it won't be boring.

Namjoon: Want me to arrange a meet?

Jungkook: No. It'll happen.

Namjoon: Ahan.

Max: Hmm?

Namjoon: Do you plan on cleaning the floor on a sub-atomic level, it's literally spick.

Max: I.. Just don't want Jungkook to get hurt.

Jungkook + Namjoon: Bullshit.

Max: Done. Anything else?
Jungkook: No. You guys can go.

Namjoon: Jungkook?

Jungkook: Just. Go. 

The trusted men left Jungkook for the night. He loosened the tie around his neck which felt more like a noose gripping around his jugular, sucking oxygen out of his pride. It was hurt. Gravely hurt. And Jungkook wasn't going to let it slide. Not a chance. He knew what he had to do to get Han Min-woo. Even if it meant driving his daughter to obsess over him beyond all points of no return . It was nothing short of a mission. As long as it was a mission that'll get him exactly what he wanted. Then it was most definitely worth it.

----

A Few Days Later

A loud cackle left her delicate throat as the young 24 year old heiress to the Han Min-woo legacy pressed a thin needle like staff against the neck of a baby goose in her father's mansion's backyard. 

Min Areum. Stood at an average height, with above average looks. She had long hair draping down till the low of her back. Her limbs slim with their extremes delicate. Her cat like eyes squinted in sheer wonder as she bent down to the ground to get a closer look at the suffocating cygnet. She exerted more pressure on the wooden staff but quickly removed it bringing life back into the poor creature. Her eyes now softened, filled with mercy for the baby bird. She smiles ever so slightly, as she rose back on her feet, her chest puffed up with a sense of entitlement for she was the one who allowed  the cygnet to live. It owed its life to her. Min Areum has the right to decide who lives and who doesn't. And that made her happy. She quickly grins with content and skips her way to the large kitchen where her breakfast awaits.