Mending the Broken Pt. 1

Jungkook never felt the same after his mother abandoned him that day at the alley for two strange men to just take him with them. The tall one took him in so to say. That night, the eleven year old boy spent the night in the attic of a two storey house where the darkest chapter of his story began.

The first floor was occupied by five women, with the man's sister being the sixth one. She was the prettiest among them. That first night, she took him to the attic and told him to wait there only to return the next morning. When one of the five women reminded her that they had a boy upstairs, she came up only to find a hungry little Jungkook lying on the floor all curled up in a fetal position. She brought him down and the fourth woman, named UNO - yes, after the famous card game - gave him breakfast. She cleaned him, brought him some fresh clothes and told him that she will take care of him. The little boy felt happy and joy that there was at least someone who cared for him.

As twilight drew up in the sky, Jungkook noticed a lot of traffic within the house. He would see random men come and go. Each one would come, gave the tall man's sister some cash and went inside a room with either of the five women. But he didn't care. All he cared for was Uno. He was sitting in a corner in the kitchen when Uno came up to him smiling. Jungkook had sparkles in his eyes upon seeing her bright face. She ran her fingers through his hair, held his hand and led him to a room with her. Once inside she pulled out a small wooden stool and asked him to sit there quietly and the boy obliged willingly. After a few minutes a man came inside the room and Jungkook got a bit uneasy but Uno assured him that everything was fine and that he would not do him any harm. He took her word for it. After all, Uno said it, she definitely meant it. What Jungkook did not expect was to see Uno undress herself seductively and get it on with the stranger. She let him fuck her hard and in inadequate ways he thought a woman should be fucked. Jungkook froze. It is happening again. He could not believe that his Uno, his saviour was doing the exact same heinous act as his mother did. Why? Why Uno? Why? Jungkook immediately sprang up and as he just could not bear the sounds Uno was making. She moaned and groaned, grunted loudly, distastefully, worthlessly - like she was nothing but a meat sack with enough holes to make the stranger pump his sins into her. Tears began rolling down Jungkook's eyes. He just could not stand seeing the frightful sight for now it meant that he will again have to pay for witnessing it.

Uno: Don't cry, baby! Just watch me! Keep your eyes on me! Aah! Aah! Mmm, mmm! Yes! Yes! Yes! Right there! Aaahhhh! Look at me, baby! Listen to me!

Jungkook stood there, as catatonia took over his mind, numbing his body. His eyes widened with shock, disgust and trauma. He didn't even realize when the man was done with Uno and when she wore her pink cheetah print robe and walked up to him. She caressed his face and after looking at the clock lovingly said to him.

Uno: When a woman walks inside these doors, remember, she should sound exactly like how I did, okay?

Jungkook looked into her cat-like eyes and dared not blink. His mouth was left open and he was rendered lifeless. Right after, a woman walked in and towered over Uno.

Woman: Is this the boy?
Uno: Yes. His name-
Woman: I don't care, just make sure he's my money's worth.

Uno leaned down at him and said.

Uno: Come on now, baby... Be a good boy, just remember how I was, okay?

She then dragged the stunned boy towards the bed where the woman now laid with her cunt naked and exposed at him. Uno slightly forced Jungkook to bend down and instruct him to mouth her.

Woman: Come on, boy! I just have 15 minutes! Eat me up!
Uno: (Whispers into his ears) Just think of it like the ice cream I gave you to lick on, eat it up just like that and make sure she screams!