It's Jeon, Not Han.

Jungkook's Room

Morning

His eyes felt heavy as he tried to open them after losing battle with his hypnagogia. He palmed his lids, rubbing, allowing them to open. He then rose from the leather sofa in his bedroom that faced the bed. He settled his elbows on his knees, gently massaging his temples. He lazily grabbed a cigarette and lit it up. He puffed out a cloud of smoke and looked to the side table hosting a glass that had the last forgotten sip of whiskey resting at its bottom. He picked up the glass and gulped it down. Hanging the glass low in his hold, Jungkook looked at Y/N who was still asleep. He still could not see anything of hers accept for the back of her head. He squinted his eyes a bit thinking if she's dead. He quickly snorted at the thought. Even if she was, good for him. He doesn't have to deal with all the confusion this woman was causing him. But just then he stood up and walked up to check on her. He leaned down and looked closely at the duvet. It was gently moving with her slow slumbered breathing. No. It's not concern. It's curiosity. Yes. It is just that, curiosity that made Jungkook take a closer look at her. Nothing more. He stoop up and after gaping at her sleeping figure, made his way to the bathroom.

The Lounge

Jungkook made his way down to the dining area of the lounge after taking a much needed shower. It did clear his mind but then again, it would take more than water to do that for him. He noticed Haru pouring coffee for Max who just could not stop stealing glances of her beautiful face. She was exquisitely petit and had long luscious hair which she kept tamed in a braid. Jungkook always fancied her looks but kept his distance when Max expressed his interest in her the day she was hired by him. She was a kind-hearted young woman with a smile to die for. Her rosy cheeks were equally delectable. And the second she saw Jungkook descending from the stairs she straightened herself and bowed at him.

Haru: Good Morning, sir. Would you like your coffee or should I get you your breakfast?

Jungkook: Breakfast.

Max: Sup, boss?

Jungkook: Hmm...

Max: Namjoon called. He asked me to pass you a very peculiar message.

Jungkook: From?

Max: Well, brace yourself, the Jung Cartel Family.

Jungkook: Jung as in Jung Hoseok?

Max: Yup.

Jungkook: The message?

Max: It's an invitation to the Jung Family Gala.

Jungkook: That is peculiar. Jung Cartel is the only one that resisted me with somewhat success. They do have a strong network of gun-running with Han Min-woo. Are you sure it is the Jung Family Gala and not the Jung Business Night?

Max: Nope, it says family gala. Any idea why he'd be inviting you to it now?

Jungkook: What else does the invite say?

Max: Looking forward to greeting you with the mrs.

Jungkook: Great. When?

Max: Tomorrow at 9 pm, at the Restaurant.

By now Haru had served both the men their preferred choice of eggs and other condiments. As soon as she was making her way back to the kitchen, Jungkook stopped her.

Jungkook: Haru, drop everything and go to my room. Stay there till Y/N wakes up. See to her needs. 

Haru nods her head in obedience but exchanges looks with Max for she thinks there's something wrong with Y/N. Was it another punch? Hopefully not.