Turning of The Table

Han Min-woo's POV

It was like he crushed an insolent pestering little cockroach, eliminating Jeon Jungkook felt like that. Oh, so satisfying to Han Min-woo. Indeed, Areum's bickering was annoying too but if she still wanted to fuck around with him for her pleasure then he was no one to stand in the way of her worthless escapades. Besides, being with a man or a woman shouldn't just be about their body, if anything it should be about their mind. If that is strikingly beautiful, intelligent and of outstanding characteristics only then going down, inside or outside their body would be substantial. But Areum wasn't like him. She was like her mother.

Mother.

Was Y/N like her mother?

She just looked like her.

Did she also perceive like her?

See like her?

He never dared get close enough to find out if she smelt like her even?

No.

That would be too forgiving for the murderer of his beloved Yuna.

Yuna was his most prized of affections.

He never truly loved any woman the way he loved Yuna.

She deserved it, she earned it.

She commanded it with her graceful mannerisms.

Was Y/N like that?

Did Jungkook find all of my Yuna in her?

A woman worthy of love?

If she wasn't the harbinger of death to my life then I wouldn't have enjoyed watching Jungkook sulk over her. He didn't put up a lot of protest, not that I left any room for that. I'm sure losing the steel, and the white deal would've left a deep mark on his ego. Y/N was just me being petty. Maybe he was simply trying to throw us off with this Y/N and his rage towards her. Speaking of rage, Toshiro's been bothering me lately. The boy has crossed a line. Again. The first time he did it, I let it slide. It was exactly seventeen years ago. It was a mess, an unexpected mess. Toshiro got too impatient. I think he learnt his lesson – which is why now he was being too quiet for my liking.

It did seem like the end of Jeon Jungkook. Why the fuck do I even say his full name like it ordains any respect to be said in completion? Fuck him and his filthy kind. Waste of flesh and bones.

I need to just get over my irritation and focus on the Kim Tech business. However, there is the matter of Namjoon walking in with Y/N yesterday.

The woman rejected him, ending the Trial Period. I know Areum's happy. Toshiro looks at peace, Namjoon is too unreadable. I hate that. And Y/N, she is like she doesn't exist. Just like before. There's nothing more coming out of her. Maybe, she will be absorbed in the house staff. A little taste of freedom must've grazed her appetite for life. Enough for her burdensome existence. I know I am vengeful, who wouldn't be if they too had their reason to live exterminated? My point exactly. I might be rambling on like an old man but my mind just can't seem to stop reveling in the pest's defeat.

And if she has suffered even an ounce of pain then I was indeed, contented.

--------

With these ill thoughts, Han Min-woo laid himself to rest in the comfort of his lonely bed. He let the night settle in as sleep took over his appeased mind.

--------

Namjoon's POV

The Next Day

I was given an adequately large room to live in. I still had my apartment here but Min-woo liked his people close to him. His house was indeed a huge mansion. After I brought noona back, not sure if it's right to call it home, I saw her being taken away by the house staff at the back of the property. Perhaps, that's where they're all housed. She didn't say a word, never looked back at me, she walked with them like she was part of the staff. The sight didn't sit well with me. She was the lady of the Jeon house, that's how I saw Jungkook treating her. He wasn't smooth at all with her in the beginning, that's for sure. But here, it just feels all underplayed and underhanded. It was clear she was back in her confines. This was no home to her. Probably, hasn't been.