Is This the End Pt. 1

Areum's Apartment

Han Min-woo and Toshiro barged into her apartment startling the mafia heiress.

Areum: What is the meaning of this?

Her father and supposed fiancé were stunned to see her in a nude satin night slip, hair all made up and decked up in jewelry, and her feet set in nude stilettos. Was she having a guy over?

Toshiro: What- where the fuck is Jungkook?
Jungkook: Right here.
Min-woo: Areum, come here this second.
Areum: What's going on, father?
Toshiro: You need to tell us what's going on?
Jungkook: We're just rekindling our relationship which this man (points at Min-woo) disrupted with that trial period. So, Min-woo-ssi, am I clean enough to dirty up your daughter?
Min-woo: Pest.
Jungkook: Didn't quite hear that.
Min-woo: Areum, put on some clothes, damn it!
Areum: If anything, I want to get out of them.
Min-woo: Areum!
Areum: Can you like not invade my privacy? Leave now... Please.
Toshiro: Your life is in danger, Areum. He's lost it. It's not safe around him.
Areum: Now isn't that exciting!
Jungkook: I bet it is. Now, Toshiro, Min-woo-ssi, I intend to make good on my word to Areum. To give her all the satisfaction at my hands. I think your condition has been met, don't you think? It's only fair you put up with your end of the bargain.
Min-woo: Never.
Jungkook: I was afraid you'd say that. Well then, I guess, Areum, sweetheart, you have to wait. Again.
Areum: Father, just get your part of the deal done already. I have waited too long-
Min-woo: Yes, by causing a ruckus while you waited so patiently.
Areum: The Priest was just a little reminder, you know, to keep the leech in line about who Jungkook belongs to.

Jungkook low key clenches his jaw but masks it from Areum as she intently smiles at him announcing who he supposedly belonged to. Right, this bitch of a cunt could think that all she wanted. He had special arrangements planned out for her. But no, he is not going to spoil his fun. He will patiently wait for Areum's turn to come to pay for Max and Haru's deaths. He took a deep breath, calmed himself down, smiled at Areum and announced his departure from her city apartment.

Jungkook: Relax, Toshiro, I'm leaving. Areum, sweet heart, you know where to find me. See you around old man.
Toshiro: Fuck. You.

As Jungkook waltz out of there, Min-woo strides towards Areum and grabs her by the elbow.

Min-woo: You're not equipped to play this game, girl.
Areum: I know what I'm doing.
Min-woo: No, you don't. Drop this shit before it hits the fan for you.
Areum: Your merger's coming up, worry about that.
Toshiro: Why'd you bring it up?
Areum: Jungkook told me that he'll stay out of your way if you let me have his name.
Min-woo: Even if he wanted to, the pest couldn't meddle with it. It's too fucking clean for his dirty business to ruin.
Areum: Don't say I didn't warn.
Min-woo: Snap out of it, Areum. He's just a man. Haven't you fucked him enough already?
Areum: Not even close enough, daddy!

Min-woo cringes in disgust at his daughter's brazen confession. Was she really his daughter? Why is she is so shameless, classless? What did he didn't do enough to keep her mind clean of all that filth that contaminated her thoughts. Of course, her stupid mother. Fuck.

Han Min-woo gritted his teeth and stormed out of there but not before placing guards at her apartment and building's entrance.

----------

Han Min-woo's Mansion

Y/N's Quarter

Ahjumma: Have you packed all your things?
Y/N: Yes.
Ahjumma: Let's go then, Master has asked me to escort you myself. Good riddance, finally.
Y/N: Finally.