A Trip to Yesterday Pt. 1

It was a bright sunny Sunday afternoon, the windows allowed rays of sunlight beam into the large room. Female staff of the household all smiled widely, without blinking. Y/N felt a certain unease. But she ignored the unsettling feel they were exuding. She instructed them to decorate the room with flowers and trinkets and they followed each and every one of them with that same creepy smile on their faces. The whole scene began getting more and more hazy for Y/N to comprehend. She saw Max standing there in front of her smiling exactly like the staff did. She stopped in her tracks in the middle of the room. She followed his stagnant stare and found Haru standing across the room, with her too smiling widely without any life on her face. She looked towards Max and got startled at the close proximity he was now standing at. She immediately turned around and jumped at seeing Haru stand right in her face. Y/N began breathing frantically as she now found herself kneeling on the floor with Max and Haru laying there in the pool of their blood, staining her knees and hands. Y/N tried to scream but could not break out a single sound. She looked at her bloodied hands and screamed and screamed. A sharp needle like ring rang in her ear and she closed her eyes as the colour red took over her vision. She woke up from the nightmare all startled in the backseat of a car. The driver immediately pulled over to the side of the highway as Namjoon sprang out of the seat only to rush to her in order to console her. He rubbed his palms along her arms, trying to calm her down as a gasping Y/N tried to make sense of her surroundings.

Y/N: H-how long?

Namjoon: Another 30 or so.
Y/N: D-did he call? Where is he?

Namjoon: He's fine. And yes, he texted. He asked me to call him when we get there. Are you good to go further?

Y/N: Hmm..

Namjoon: Good. Now let's reach there before sundown.

Y/N: Okay.

After making sure she's fine, Namjoon sat back in the passenger seat and motioned the driver to continue on their journey to Ilsan.

--------

Flashback to Jungkook's Office

Jungkook: Spit it out, Min!

Yoongi: What's the rush, Doberman.. Have a drink with me.

Jungkook: I don't drink with my enemies.

Yoongi: We can totally skip to the fun bit then, my place or-

Jungkook: You're testing my patience.

Yoongi was about to snap his wit at him only to be stopped by his buzzing phone. He took it out and read the text sent by Toshiro.

Yoongi: I guess, we'll have to do this some other time. And maybe at mine because yours is a total mess-

Right at that moment Namjoon barges in with the most frantic look on his face Jungkook had ever seen him in five years. He was panting and dashed his way to him.

Namjoon: There's-there's been an attack at the residence.

Jungkook: Y/N?

Yoongi: I'd go now if I were you.

Namjoon: If you have anything to do with this-

Yoongi: Whoof! The Pitbull! Down boy! Tall duskies aren't my thing but I can make an exception for you-

Jungkook: Yoongi, if this is you getting back for your rat of a brother-

Yoongi: I'd hurry, JK. She may not have much time.

Jungkook sprang out of his office with a seriously pissed Namjoon going after him but not before giving Min Yoongi a clear warning with his sharp gaze.

----