Terms And Conditions?

The vows were basic and simple I do's sealed the deal, in Y/N's eyes at least. Jungkook nestled into the sizeable couch in the main drawing lounge of his residence while Y/N kept standing there looking at the priest's hands. They were unusually inked. She figured he was from the underworld.

Y/N: Would you be the priest, priest?

Priest: Hmmm.. Observant. No. I am not him.

Y/N: Then are you just a priest?

Priest: A man seeking redemption.

Y/N: Redemption? A priest?

Priest: For the time when I wasn't one.

Y/N: What was the man before becoming a priest?

Priest: An executioner. But the man knows better now.

Y/N: I'm glad life took a turn for the executioner. Good for you, priest.

Priest: I'd prefer father.

Y/N: You're too kind for that word. 

Priest: Hmm.. And what brings the woman to a man like him? (Hinting at Jungkook)

Y/N: A father.

Jungkook sipped away his whiskey which he had served on his thoughts. However, Namjoon heard every word of the priest's and Y/N's conversation. He knew there was something more to Y/N just being Han Min-woo's biological daughter. He already had Ali dig deep into her background. What he came back with was not satisfactory at all. There wasn't enough information except for a birth certificate. Han Y/N was born in Incheon and was 34 years of age. She was older than Jungkook, him, Max but younger to Toshiro. Namjoon tried to put a finger on Toshiro's resistance to this trial period ever since he noticed his disapproval of the whole deal. It was obviously because of Areum being into Jungkook despite her being betrothed to him - but his subliminal unease surfaced when Y/N became part of the whole matter. It was then when Namjoon realized there was more to Toshiro's disapproval and constant nagging. He instructed Ali to hand over everything he had on the Yakuza heir. And considering how youthful Toshiro looked, he was four years Y/N's senior. He knew of her before anyone else in Min-woo's inner circle. But the fact that there was nothing more Ali could find on Y/N herself was unsettling for him. And now, hearing her conversation with the priest was almost gnawing at Namjoon's peace of mind. So, he decided to be upfront with Jungkook before deciding to be direct with Y/N. 

Namjoon: I guess congratulations are in order? 
Jungkook: Not yet.

Namjoon: What's the hold up?

Jungkook motions him towards Y/N who is now sitting alone at the other end of the room after the priest bid her farewell.

Jungkook: We still haven't decided the terms of our deal.

Namjoon: Decide them, soon, the trial period is a short one. Oh and if you must know, your wife, she's a noona.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. That was kind of unexpected. He looked at her just sitting there, alone, lost in her thoughts. He took a deep breath and glanced at Namjoon.

Jungkook: What else do you know?

Namjoon: Born in Incheon, nothing on the birth mother. No prior divorce or separation for Min-woo. Probably dead.

Jungkook: Hmm.. Something common.

Namjoon: Her mother's dead, not dead to her.
Jungkook: Dead none the less.